Free SMS

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
hm i remember a thread about this on BW *sob*

after a quick search I couldnt find anything (yes I did google too)

so.. any ideas to send free SMS'?

Shadow_Xj5

Fledgling Freddie
Could I just make it aware to you by sticking the number in that you are adding to a list for advtisers to spam.. I'm sure your friends and family will love you for that :twak:

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Shadow_Xj5 said:
Could I just make it aware to you by sticking the number in that you are adding to a list for advtisers to spam.. I'm sure your friends and family will love you for that :twak:
isn't there the SMS equivalent of a 'do not spam' register now?

Xav

EvilMonkeh

Fledgling Freddie
probably but whats the chances of the spam companies caring?
oh and cbfsms does send you spam, a friend sent me an sms from there once and ever since ive had sms spam.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
The spammers don't need to care - orange amongst others appear to already be taking measures and the offending individuals are still liable for fines etc.

At the end of the day, no organisation, including cbfsms, can legally consider someone sending a third party SMS via their site grounds to opt that individual into any spam database... At the very best they can take the personal details of the sending party and spam them, providing they give them the option to opt-out...

EvilMonkeh

Fledgling Freddie
Xavier said:
The spammers don't need to care - orange amongst others appear to already be taking measures and the offending individuals are still liable for fines etc.

At the end of the day, no organisation, including cbfsms, can legally consider someone sending a third party SMS via their site grounds to opt that individual into any spam database... At the very best they can take the personal details of the sending party and spam them, providing they give them the option to opt-out...
i know, but it doesnt mean they wont

Shadow_Xj5

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, and it also depends in which country they operate from, as not all laws are international. Which is the biggest problem with spam, of any form.

Anyway, if your not bothered by a little more spam, its fast and free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom