"free sex"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ha! :)

"Pakistan votes to amend rape laws"

Over at the Beeb

It's about the introduction to the Pakistani Parliament of a bill that says rape cases should be tried in civil courts under regular rather than sharia law.

This would give women freedom from such rules as having to have four male witnesses to her rape or she would face prosecution for adultery. :eek6:

Addressing parliament on Wednesday, the leader of the six-party MMA Islamic alliance, Maulana Fazlur Rahman, said the bill would "turn Pakistan into a free-sex zone".

Now. Coming from the West, which already is a "free sex zone", I can't bring myself to see how this legislation would achive that. It would go some way to freeing women from unfettered abuse, however.

These men are rational intelligent people. They're scientists and doctors and politicians (well, maybe not the latter). They reflect the thinking in their country as a whole. Why would the passing of such a law create such controversy? Even the religious sect can't be completely chock-full of retards can it?

So what I want to know is how they can justify their beliefs? What argument do they put up in support of the continuation of rape cases under Sharia law?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I am just waiting for a FH do gooder to post that they are entitled to the law and there is nothing wrong with it.

That is all I will say in this thread as some imbecile is going to have his righteous view that there is nothing wrong with the 4 witness rule.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Trem said:
That is all I will say in this thread as some imbecile is going to have his righteous view that there is nothing wrong with the 4 witness rule.

Never heard of the term "dogging" then? :p

I'll get me coat :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Trem said:
I am just waiting for a FH do gooder to post that they are entitled to the law and there is nothing wrong with it.

Stan Collymore and Phil Mitchell might be just two ;)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Trem said:

Anyone thinking they can justify the 4 witness rule is a moron and should be shot.

They will probably try and blag it but their real motive is the fact they like going to middle east for rapes!

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Its Pakistan what do you expect.

Its the Land of Terrorists and fanatics its like their main export.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was sorta waiting for these to emphasise my point:

Sharma said:
Anyone thinking they can justify the 4 witness rule is a moron and should be shot.

...and...

Furr said:
Its Pakistan what do you expect.

Its the Land of Terrorists and fanatics its like their main export.

...to which I'll retort:

Scouse said:
These men are rational intelligent people. They're scientists and doctors and politicians (well, maybe not the latter). They reflect the thinking in their country as a whole. Why would the passing of such a law create such controversy? Even the religious sect can't be completely chock-full of retards can it?

I've been places like these. I know people from these places and they're not all retards, terrorists and fanatics.

Or do you just think there's an uneducated sub-class that we should bomb? ;)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
We can't have people not willing to follow the law, I mean these women can JUST SAY they have been raped and falsely accuse people, we cant have such bigots walking around doing what they like screaming rape everytime they get a little surprise sex.

ITS TEH LAW HOW U KNOW WHAT LAW IS GOOD N BAD I MEANS THEY ARE WAY SMARTERS THAN US.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
ECA said:
bigots walking around doing what they like screaming rape everytime they get a little surprise sex.

Almost the funniest thing I read this year ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Scouse said:
Almost the funniest thing I read this year ;)
Ditto.:D

made me wee a little I laughed so much

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
ECA said:
ITS TEH LAW HOW U KNOW WHAT LAW IS GOOD N BAD I MEANS THEY ARE WAY SMARTERS THAN US.

Oh. And can I just say "speeding fines" at this point :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Scouse said:

No they're not. They're bigoted stupid retarded fruitcakes, who deserve raping themselves just so they know what it feels like.

I know we're all the same, but societies aren't, and rules like these are backward and don't belong anywhere but in history.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Tom said:
No they're not. They're bigoted stupid retarded fruitcakes, who deserve raping themselves just so they know what it feels like.

I know we're all the same, but societies aren't, and rules like these are backward and don't belong anywhere but in history.

So essentially your argument is "they are backward and wrong and we are progressive and right".

ONWARD NEW LABOUR!
YOU BANNED FOXHUNTING! NOW BAN SHIFTING POLITICAL OPINION.
ONE VOICE FOR ONE PARTY FOR ONE COUNTRY!
DEATH TO EURASIA!
CHOCOLATE RATIONS INCREASED FROM 150 grammes per year to SEVENTY FIVE ! YES THATS RIGHT LITTLE TIMMY SEVENTY FIVE! GRAMMES PER YEAR!

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
ECA said:
So essentially your argument is "they are backward and wrong and we are progressive and right

yup

what goes on in iraq Pakistan or anywere else for that matter as nothing to do with me..i couldnt careless for there old out dated bullshit view on life.

If a Country dont give a toss about its people why should i fuk em

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
so all this time ive been getting pissed to find a lass to fuck, i could of just flew to pakistan and raped a bunch of bitches?

ffs, why did no one tell me before :/

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
tris- said:
so all this time ive been getting pissed to find a lass to fuck, i could of just flew to pakistan and raped a bunch of bitches?

ffs, why did no one tell me before :/

No only the Perverted oldmen (about 60ish) who made the law in the first place are allowed and religion is there friend.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
ZiggY said:
i couldnt careless for there old out dated bullshit view on life.

And you'll be basing your opinion on...? I'm betting not real-life experience.

Tom said:
They're bigoted stupid retarded fruitcakes, who deserve raping themselves just so they know what it feels like

By that reasoning do racist white women deserve a little karmic payback big-cock style?

I'm sure most of the population doesn't do much more dodgy than cook a wicked curry with slightly-off ingredients. I'm presuming the whole country deserves raping for their "collective" bad habits?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ha hows about everyone caught speeding and denying it gets sent to have bum sex with the old dirty men first. Its win win the old men get some ass lowering the need to rape anyone and all you speeding noobs get a good F******g :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"This would give women freedom from such rules as having to have four male witnesses to her rape or she would face prosecution for adultery."

Isn't this a good thing? :eek6:

What am i missing here? Is your wording wrong or...the women there, with this law change, get more rights....right?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
old.Tohtori said:
"This would give women freedom from such rules as having to have four male witnesses to her rape or she would face prosecution for adultery."

Isn't this a good thing? :eek6:

What am i missing here? Is your wording wrong or...the women there, with this law change, get more rights....right?

Yes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is for the cheap seats:

Go read the fucking post properly :twak:

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Scouse said:
And you'll be basing your opinion on...?

On my opinion i couldnt careless what thay do over there because its none of my business.

i only care for what goes on here in uk and europe and what affects me and my family.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
ZiggY said:
On my opinion i couldnt careless what thay do over there because its none of my business.

i only care for what goes on here in uk and europe and what affects me and my family.

good, then you wont mind me creating my army of super trained terrorists who possibly could aim for any european country within the next 24 hours. DONT WORRY IT WONT AFFECT YOU! (yet...)

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
nath said:
What a compassionate soul you are.

its none of my business tho end of.

Huntingtons said:
good, then you wont mind me creating my army of super trained terrorists who possibly could aim for any european country within the next 24 hours. DONT WORRY IT WONT AFFECT YOU! (yet...)

That would be up to mr bush and mr Blair (and his ugly wife) to sort out.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ZiggY said:
its none of my business tho end of.

That would be up to mr bush and mr Blair (and his ugly wife) to sort out.

so actally you dont care about diddly shit.
goodo

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
tris- said:
so actally you dont care about diddly shit.
goodo

Life is to short.its for living not worrying about what others are doing thousands of miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom