Free PL!

Tilda

Now I have your attention: :)p)

I have a necro, I have a leech.
I may be able to get a buffbot.

I see someone who has a necro + leech and preferably a buffbot (and can run all 3 at the same time!) to duo the sidi graveyard at a set time for a few days to get both charachters to 50. Your leech should idealy be around 43-44-45.

Tilda

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
i have a 50 necro + leech

problem is that the necro is on the same acc as the bb ;x

edit : leech is 34 tho

another edit : I`ll pm you ingame.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, then i can join as cleric, and go full b00fs! :D

Tilda

I dont see what your problem is Kenshee, the sidi graveyard is hardly a popular xp spot among normal albion groups.

Tilda

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Gah now I wish my necromancer on 2nd account was higher. He's 35 atm. I should get him to 50 soon I guess. So I can PL my infil on my main account who is 44 atm. (Soloed infil to 43 and got 1 level from tanglers so hush hush with yah another PLed infil).

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
I dont see what your problem is Kenshee, the sidi graveyard is hardly a popular xp spot among normal albion groups.

Tilda

his problem is gol :eek2:

Adari

Part of the furniture
Khalen said:
Gah now I wish my necromancer on 2nd account was higher. He's 35 atm. I should get him to 50 soon I guess. So I can PL my infil on my main account who is 44 atm. (Soloed infil to 43 and got 1 level from tanglers so hush hush with yah another PLed infil).
YAM

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
his problem is gol :eek2:
tbh, it seems like it is your problem :touch:
and we care soooo much :eek:

edit: imo necro PL is totally fine as long as it is done with a bit of respect for others.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tilda said:

Tilda

i think what hes trying to tell u is that while everyone runs around with a pve god (necro if u didnt get it) that have a buffbot theres that many less ppl in ordinary groups... the ppl that PL alts/other ppl/whatever, seriously undermines the chances for ppl that wont/cant have 2 accounts to get decent xp groups... and its not ONLY necros. its everyone that PL for one reason or another....

if u PL ppl REALLY wanna help this game stop the bloody power leveling and get out and get a proper group...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I agree....gifv my L22 pala grp :p soloin is a bitch :) (sry im used to a shambot+tank, which is ubar...but pala end uses mana...IT SUX! :D)

[edit]
Wheres the justification for pala end to use mana btw? it shudnt imo...cant remember if bards does...but since its a chant i s'pose it does...wake up mythic! gifv manafree end, narw! :eek6:

/Dracus

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
i think what hes trying to tell u is that while everyone runs around with a pve god (necro if u didnt get it) that have a buffbot theres that many less ppl in ordinary groups... the ppl that PL alts/other ppl/whatever, seriously undermines the chances for ppl that wont/cant have 2 accounts to get decent xp groups... and its not ONLY necros. its everyone that PL for one reason or another....

if u PL ppl REALLY wanna help this game stop the bloody power leveling and get out and get a proper group...

It's also probably got something to do with the fact that certain camp spots used to do 2 full groups, now they just about do two necro's. eg - echoes room in barrows. :eek2:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Sidi graveyard sounds like a good spot.
I do have another toon hitting close to 43 onwards, but no bb.
I could of course do it with the bb I'm lvling, who is 40, but I do not need a duo for that really.

And about necro's ruining xp for others, I would say they tend to ruin xp for eachother most of the time. So many times I have been pling at pitch skeleton camp when another necro insists on pulling from there also.
Result is crap xp for both of our toons, but they never go away :(
Pitch skeleton camp is for one necro.
Marooned vikings camp is for one necro.
Wight room camp is for one necro.
All these camps can easily been cleaned by 1 unbuffed necro.
People are just jealous cause someone has taken the time to lvl a necro themselves (or convinced a mate to lend it) and are pl'ing to 50 in 3-5 days.
So big deal, I'm sure those pl'd people are missing a lot. Right?
Regards, Glottis

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Ctuchik said:

In case you didn't notice, Albion on this server is hardly short on population. There's hundreds of people levelling up in XP groups all the time.

edit: And most of the people stuck to a necro/cabalist are the sort of chars who wouldn't fit well in a normal XP group anyway.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Dracus said:
I agree....gifv my L22 pala grp :p soloin is a bitch :) (sry im used to a shambot+tank, which is ubar...but pala end uses mana...IT SUX! :D)

[edit]
Wheres the justification for pala end to use mana btw? it shudnt imo...cant remember if bards does...but since its a chant i s'pose it does...wake up mythic! gifv manafree end, narw! :eek6:

/Dracus
Learn to twist. End chant takes no power on the first pulse.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Have 50 necro and a level 38 leech who can provide 8 second pbt if needed but no bb. Contact me on irc if interested Tilda :x

Ging

Part of the furniture
Tbh i hate lvling alts with my necro, its sooooo foocking boring!

(currently getting bb to 50) :)

Did 18hour stretch to get necro from 48-50 @ Wl and was unable to walk/see/hear for 2 hours. Then I went and had a bloody dream about it.... nnooooooooooooo mooooorrreeeeeee...... /cry

There is only ONE thing I like doing repetedly on my own... ... and its not PvE'ing with my necro :)

ps. I bloody amazing at both :wij:

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
LOL

and necro levelling is hideously boring, ive been pl my bb at fishermen for 30 mins and have already lost the will to live

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Ctuchik said:

fuck off, no one wants the "proper" exp grind.... it's fucking boring, the only thing that stops me to have 2 more lvl 50 (a theurg and an arms) is the exp grps

need to get a buffbot so i can pl them with my servant necro

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda

I'll duo with you if you want, more fun I guess than AC. Got 50 bb (aww) and necro (thanks ash!) accounts ofc.

x

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Tilda

I'll duo with you if you want, more fun I guess than AC. Got 50 bb (aww) and necro (thanks ash!) accounts ofc.

x

nerf you!! /cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom