Free Month?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I thought when we bought Catacombs we were supposed to get a free months sub? Is this the case, and why dont we have one?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
I thought when we bought Catacombs we were supposed to get a free months sub? Is this the case, and why dont we have one?

We are? i didn't read it anywhere that we was supposed to get a free month with it, just some overpowered classes, new gfx's etc <Shrug>

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
It does say that in the Rules when you sign in that you get a free month. An email to Rightnow me thinks!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:

You thought wrong.

No free months are given, were they given with existing expansions?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bluevixen said:
It does say that in the Rules when you sign in that you get a free month. An email to Rightnow me thinks!

Rules?

If you mean

'With the purchase of this box, you are automatically granted a free month's suscription'

then that applies to the purchase of the classic game and nothing else.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
There is a extra CD that comes with just SI expansion you can give it a friend or use it for amercian servers iirc that gives you a free month

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I'm sure I got a free month with SI... ah well

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Never been free months with expansions.

Only if you make a new acc.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
never gotten a free month during my 3 years of playing after i bout the original game from day 1

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Well 'the rules' state (available when you load up the game)

With the purchase of the box, you are automatically granted a free month's subscription.

So what is 'the box'? Since the full version is not out yet.....it cannot mean the full version as it is not available......so it must mean the expansion.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
those patch notes are given to _everyone_ including new subscribers.

I do believe there's a line above that "with the purchase of this box" which says something like "If you are a new subscriber.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom