Free mobile gamez!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
no, I'm not a spammer :)

I recently acquired a Nokia N73 mobile (sorry Bods), and it's single, built in, game is already boring me to tears. Thus, I'm looking for some place where I can get free (as in really free, not dodgy off the back of the truck free) extra games for the phone. I'm thinking card games and suchlike, or platform games if that actually exists for mobiles.

Perhaps you know of a site that all Nokia users have free access to or something? anyway, thanks in advance!

TdC

you mean, free and mobile games don't go together now, do you. damn :/

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Check your network's WAP portal it might have some free stuff on it. Sadly most of the good stuff you have to pay for. I've got Doom for mine, cost a fiver and it's mint, it's RPG style so suits the phone much better.

A good game to play also is make the N73 crash! Trying sending a text message that normally does the trick ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Doom is actually free if you download it via teh web.

I have that and quake. Never play them though.

TdC

A good game to play also is make the N73 crash! Trying sending a text message that normally does the trick ;)

atm my only gripe with it is that it seems slightly slow. it hasn't crashed or done anything untoward at all. perhaps because it's running vanilla nokia software and hasn't been touched by a provider, but I dunno. it just seems slightly slow, for example, like when I slide open the camera cover, it takes a tic too long to realise that I did something :)

TdC

Doom is actually free if you download it via teh web.

I have that and quake. Never play them though.

you mean google for the doom sources or something?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Teeds you should use the PC Suite software and update the phone software. It s dead easy to do.

Make sure you back up your contacts though, they all get deleted.

TdC

I tried to update but I already had the latest version.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Hi TdC

I have a great website I use for my free mobile games. I put about 5 on at a time (thats about the max my phone can hold. When I get bored of them I delete them and get new ones.

Do you have a cable to connect to your phone and the nokia multimedia program? You can use the application installer. So you just download the games to your pc then transfer them to the phone. Takes about 1 minute.

Mobile9 - Free ringtones, free themes, free wallpapers, free videos, free software, free games for mobile phone

If you hover the mouse over phones, select nokia, then your phone (N73). Its best to do this to make sure you get compatible software.

Then at the side click NokiaN73 games and software.
Theres about 2000 different ones you can choose from. So download them to your PC and transfer them.

If you have any problems let me know. Been using that website for a couple of years now and never had problems. Oh theres also themes and stuff you can get aswell.

TdC

you tried it yet tdc?

Hi mate, sorry I'm away on a course and havn't managed to give it a go. Will let you know if I manage anything! Cheers for the webby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom