Free Listing Day On Ebay Today

Damini

Part of the furniture
Anyone else spasmodically selling everything they own on ebay today? Sowat completely disrupted my day by revealing today was free listing day, and I've spent the last few hours scanning, typing, and generally going boss eyed. I have a horrible feeling I'll still be typing at midnight :(

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Damini said:
Anyone else spasmodically selling everything they own on ebay today? Sowat completely disrupted my day by revealing today was free listing day, and I've spent the last few hours scanning, typing, and generally going boss eyed. I have a horrible feeling I'll still be typing at midnight :(
IMHO the free listing days only benefit buyers. Granted it doesnt cost you anything to list but as there is loads of the little buggers trying to sell sell sell. Thus bringing down your overall sale price

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm not selling anything of real worth anyway. I'm just clearing out all the stuff that I've been meaning to sell but got over whelmed with apathy and so instead just kept on hoarding.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Got any Socket 7 Motherboards?

Damini

Part of the furniture
Strangely, no. I have the very best of Tommy Cooper on tape, and a jubilee jug, if that helps?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've got a Rocket Raid 404 card to sell but I can't be bothered right now, which is silly because its just loosing value :(

Yaka

Part of the furniture
how come we dont have a FH ebay thread?

Gray

FH is my second home
i decided to put this up today because it was FLD...

Might actually have another look around to see if theres anythin else i can sell... which there probably is... if not i'll just leave it tonight, and go have a look round the house and wait for the next FLD...

leggy

Probably Scottish
The box is also in pristine condition, i make sure to keep all my boxes looking brand new so there isnt any crease marks

You crack me up gray :)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
Making the switch to DVD then Damini?

Some are from the switch to DVD (i.e. the good ones). Some are ones that I was given (i.e. the romantic comedies). And some are just left over remnants from picking up videos at carboots.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
TUG is TUG? omigosh!

I've been after a film called Gremloids for a while but apparently it's very rare and worth thousands. I don't think I'll ever get to see this masterpiece again :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Jonaldo said:
TUG is TUG? omigosh!

Shush tart, the TUG on these boards I've noticed is an old IRC mate, didn't know he was here at all...dunno if it's a new TUG or TUG was him all along.

TUG

It's my birthday today!
lol I'm the TUG who was on barrysworld since some point in 99, the one who argued with exor/bodhi/other similar cuntboxes :D

Damini

Part of the furniture
I still haven't completed Discworld :( And I'm not selling it, it's settling down with my copy of Knightmare for the Spectrum in my mini museum of Bloody Impossible Games.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
TUG said:
lol I'm the TUG who was on barrysworld since some point in 99, the one who argued with exor/bodhi/other similar cuntboxes :D

If only I knew. Sly fucko :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom