Free level..

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Did some search but didn't really get the answer I was after so here goes:

If you exp to lvl 45 and then wait until it's your free lvl day, do not speak to the trainer (so that you do not recieve your free lvl), then exp to lvl 47. Do you still have your free lvl at lvl 47 so that you can get to lvl 48 instantly? :>

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
well it dont quite work like that.u would get the equivalent amount of xp u woulda got from 45 to 46 so it wont be a 'whole' level at lvl 47
if that makes sense
so it would be better to free ding to 46 then xp to 47.9 an take the next free ding that comes along

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
The thing is the free level is only once per 7 days so can't really wait till the next one.
But if I understand you right, I will get the same amount of exp if I take the free lvl at lvl 45->46 as if I waited and took it at lvl 47->48?

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
i think once you hit 47 you are no longer eligable for the free lvl man altho im not positive i really cant remember but im sure its either 47 or 48 an no more free lvls or the equivilant xp should u lvl for example from 46 to 47 while waiting for the free lvl....if that made sense

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
/freelevel decline should be your friend....

"Should you wish to decline this bonus experience, you may type /freelevel decline. This will inform the system that you’d like to not receive this next experience reward. This will not prevent you from ever getting another reward, just the very next one."

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
If you level to 47.95 your free level will take you to 48.85ish so effectivly to within 1 level of 50 nearly

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Yes I know I can lvl from lvl 47 to lvl 48 that's not my question.

Krakatau said:
/freelevel decline should be your friend....

"Should you wish to decline this bonus experience, you may type /freelevel decline. This will inform the system that you’d like to not receive this next experience reward. This will not prevent you from ever getting another reward, just the very next one."
Does this mean if I do /freelevel decline that I will have to wait another week for my next free level or does it just put my free level on hold until I want it?

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Zebolt said:
Yes I know I can lvl from lvl 47 to lvl 48 that's not my question.

Does this mean if I do /freelevel decline that I will have to wait another week for my next free level or does it just put my free level on hold until I want it?
I believe it will hold the freelevel until you ding again, meaning if you would get it at 45 to 46, you can hold it, and instead get it from 46 to 47.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
bah,givf edit button...

I dont know however, if you have to wait another week if you decline it.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
So basically, no one knows :p

Thanx anyway for your time..

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Did some search but didn't really get the answer I was after so here goes:

If you exp to lvl 45 and then wait until it's your free lvl day, do not speak to the trainer (so that you do not recieve your free lvl), then exp to lvl 47. Do you still have your free lvl at lvl 47 so that you can get to lvl 48 instantly? :>

The answer is sort of yes and sort of no.

If you get the popup informing you that you get your free level at 45, then when you talk to the trainer you'll get the amount of exp required to take you from 45.0 to 46.0 and no more. If you were 45.5 when you talked to your trainer you'd go to about 46.35
You can talk to your trainer at any point before you ding 50 (I believe) to take advantage of this exp.

Now if you level'ed to 47.0 then went and talked to your trainer you wouldn't get enough exp to get you to 48 because the exp required to get from 47.0 to 48.0 is more than the free exp you get (45.0->46.0). It would probably take you to 47.5 when you talked to your trainer.

The best thing to do is take the free level as soon as you get it, as that's when it's worth most to you..

In your situation you have 2 options really..

either you can take the free 45->46 then exp to 50 within the next week

or take the free 45->46 then exp to 47.9..
Now go do all the quests you can get but (here's the important bit) don't hand them in. When you get your free level ding 48.7(ish) and start handing quests in. Last time I did this it took me just over an hour to go from 47.9 to 50.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Oh finally an answer..!

To wait a whole week for two lvls I can exp in one or two nights is not an option tho, even tho it's boring as hell to exp in those darn task dungeons.

I'm gonna have to take the free lvl at lvl 46 then (made one more lvl than I thought) and exp from 47-50 in the TD.

Thanx Golena :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom