free level 20's woot!

S

swords

As soon as my main dings 50 i shall be inclined to reroll Swords again for your BG pleasure :)

I hope perhaps some of my old enemies could do the same i have missed Prydwen Thidranki you know :)

S

solkhanar-pjo

I've asked several level 50's and asked them if they now had 20ish characters to start with. They all said 'no' and said that they don't even know when it will come, so don't jump to soon ;)

I'm now a Mid btw :p

E

edoa

silly

The get as many lvl 20 and 30 chars havent even come live on US so if we are lucky we will get it next patch wich prolly will come in about 2 months.

S

swords

I might be 49 by the time it comes live on EU :p

taken a year to get to 48 so far....

D

Draigo

My necros aiming for main rvr, had so much fun with Pesti my cabba in Thid , have rerolled him , just capped out of Aber at 17 see you soon in Thid fear the new improved nuking Bob's

E

edoa

haha

Ya sure sure a RvR necro good one ;)

You might be cool in Thid with a necro but wait until you get in emain. Im 45 and my pet got less then 1k HP, one guess how many hits it can take =P. A lvl 50 necros pet goes down in like 3 sec. So the only way to acctually get RPs and not dying all the time is to stay away from the crowd, ooooh but hey then your gonna get PAed up your arse =P

E

etaew

bleh thats a bummer my necros aiming for real rvr too.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom