free ipod give aways?

A

Aoln

I keep seeing a lot of these things now and hearing from people that they'r legitimate.

All you have to do is select what you want then enter your email and some details and then get a few friends to do the same then you get a free ipod?

Anyone know if this actually works? I dont see how companies would make money off it, it just a way to get people's emails to spam them ?

http://www.ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/?r=22850 this is what got pasted to me, anyone know much about it? :p

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Have heard about this, although i've heard nothing about the results.

However, there is a way of finding out if it works, and everyone here can do it, "risk free" (Yeah, ill beleive this bullshit when I see it too :D).

Sign up with hotmail, 1 temporary account. Use it to link in with them. Get you rfriends to make temp accounts and get them to send there e-mail addresses in. If it works, they will send out your ipod, and all it's cost you is a temp account you don't even have to open ever again. after 6 months, the account is ended by hotmail (because it's not being used) and all the lovely spam they send it erased.

Who want's an ipod?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i bloody dont, im still trying to get me sodding casio walkman to work :(

A

Aoln

You could just sign up other poeple's emails or make loads of your own :d

adorf

Fledgling Freddie
u have to buy somin first to be alve to do it......

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
who wants a bloody ipod?? worst load of crap ive ever seen...

probably thats why they are giving them away for free. coz thats the only way they can get rid of the junk...

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
seen tons of them they all scams, give them your e-mail address and you may as well get a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom