Shin

Fledgling Freddie
Free-for ALL TG raid – 29th Feburay

Lets keep the rules brief:

Leaving From: HagallLeaving At: 15:00 CET, 14:00 GMT
On: Sunday, 29 – 02 – 04
Level Req: 43+ for Seers, 45+ for everyone else for lottoing
Min Level – Lv1 may join for xp if they want to and for exp
Please Come slightly earlier then 14.00 GMT please the groups will be sorted and the plan for the day stated.

Rules

NOTE – IT IS ESSENTIAL -Before leaving for the dungeon, everyone needs to bind in Hagall The lotto will take place there immediately after the raid ends. If everyone is bound in Hagall, nobody has to wait for people to ride from Aegir, Uppland, or wherever they may be bound. – A set amount of time will be arranged after the raid before lotto starts – if u miss the start of the lotto because you are bound somewhere else – tough luck

Free-for all – as many people welcomed to lotto for TG drops – above lv45 for lotto – rest can come for xp
Raid preferred for people like me who “won’t” get TOA for a while :D - but all is welcomed
Our guild + other Misc friends have roughyl 2.5FG’s however lacking exp to lead raid – only organise it :D - we will not hold any advantage such as the right to claim a item outright

Have Fun – as many people welcomed – possibly the last major TG raid as TOA comes out.

Raid Rules:

1. Please follow what the leader (pre-arranged at Hagall) says:

2. No vicious language of any variety will be tolerated in the chat group, if you want to make a comment about somebody or insult them send them a private message don’t bring your slander to the public chat group.

3. All items dropped will be handed too the Drop Holders once they’ve been picked up.

4. Do Not have /anon on please.

5. The basic rules of any TG raid apply – I cant be bothered to post the rest here as this is meant to be a final farewell raid – just have fun and do as you are told.

Item Lotto rules:

1) Everyone is allowed to roll once for each item
2) Once you have an item you are excluded from all other rolls

The First Round: Level 50 Characters and Level 50 Alternate Characters provodied you have informed the item holder may roll, providing they are of a class capable of using the item.

The Second Round: Providing you can use the item, and attended the raid

Last Round
If in the unlikely event of more items than people they will be rolled for again, anyone can roll for any item

Brief rules – Just have fun – Cg/drop holder/puller/MA will be arranged at the time
However THE MOST Essential thing is to BIND AT HAGALL!! – it really does save time at the end

HAVE FUN – ALL lv45+ welcomed to Lotto – the rest can come and help your mates etc:

Ps- no need to condem these rules as it probably will be the first and possably last TG raid once TOA is out.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Shin said:
Free-for ALL TG raid – 29th Feburay

Lets keep the rules brief:

Leaving From: HagallLeaving At: 15:00 CET, 14:00 GMT
On: Sunday, 29 – 02 – 04
Level Req: 43+ for Seers, 45+ for everyone else for lottoing
Min Level – Lv1 may join for xp if they want to and for exp
Please Come slightly earlier then 14.00 GMT please the groups will be sorted and the plan for the day stated.

Rules

NOTE – IT IS ESSENTIAL -Before leaving for the dungeon, everyone needs to bind in Hagall The lotto will take place there immediately after the raid ends. If everyone is bound in Hagall, nobody has to wait for people to ride from Aegir, Uppland, or wherever they may be bound. – A set amount of time will be arranged after the raid before lotto starts – if u miss the start of the lotto because you are bound somewhere else – tough luck

Free-for all – as many people welcomed to lotto for TG drops – above lv45 for lotto – rest can come for xp
Raid preferred for people like me who “won’t” get TOA for a while :D - but all is welcomed
Our guild + other Misc friends have roughyl 2.5FG’s however lacking exp to lead raid – only organise it :D - we will not hold any advantage such as the right to claim a item outright

Have Fun – as many people welcomed – possibly the last major TG raid as TOA comes out.

Raid Rules:

1. Please follow what the leader (pre-arranged at Hagall) says:

2. No vicious language of any variety will be tolerated in the chat group, if you want to make a comment about somebody or insult them send them a private message don’t bring your slander to the public chat group.

3. All items dropped will be handed too the Drop Holders once they’ve been picked up.

4. Do Not have /anon on please.

5. The basic rules of any TG raid apply – I cant be bothered to post the rest here as this is meant to be a final farewell raid – just have fun and do as you are told.

Item Lotto rules:

1) Everyone is allowed to roll once for each item
2) Once you have an item you are excluded from all other rolls

The First Round: Level 50 Characters and Level 50 Alternate Characters provodied you have informed the item holder may roll, providing they are of a class capable of using the item.

The Second Round: Providing you can use the item, and attended the raid

Last Round
If in the unlikely event of more items than people they will be rolled for again, anyone can roll for any item

Brief rules – Just have fun – Cg/drop holder/puller/MA will be arranged at the time
However THE MOST Essential thing is to BIND AT HAGALL!! – it really does save time at the end

HAVE FUN – ALL lv45+ welcomed to Lotto – the rest can come and help your mates etc:

Ps- no need to condem these rules as it probably will be the first and possably last TG raid once TOA is out.

tg is always 50 only roll. oh and chars under lvl 43 u can be sure that u will die alot.. but anyway hf

ill come with my 46 zerker then cause i can roll anyway lol

Chronictank

FH is my second home
do you intend on killing the king and queen?
Edit: Calo it is his raid so rules are up to him. Dont like dont go ;-)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
do you intend on killing the king and queen?
Edit: Calo it is his raid so rules are up to him. Dont like dont go ;-)

u should do a raid again chronic like list time , only 8 grps ,
it was fun + good drops :>

(now next time i want the 2h and not the 1h sword im sitting now with :p ) oke oke its worth 5P but still :)

Shin

Fledgling Freddie
Yes... - we do intend to kill the King and Queen :clap:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
No organisers in Hagall
No chat group
No'TG raid is cancelled' post here
No one in Hagall to say 'sorry raid is cancelled'

Sooooo what happened? :(

laiyna

Fledgling Freddie
Posted on a lot of Alb Alliance Forums:

This we found posted anounemesly by a (*^%&%$%$#^. Atleast no albs as far as I know actualy showed up, most like me are disgusted by it. Here is the post:

Co-ordinated Strength Relic Raid on Sunday 29th February 2004

This IS NOT a PRANK

To your alliance - A co-ordinated Strength Relic Raid will occur on Sunday 29th February 2004 beginning at 5 pm GMT in Odin’s gate

This message has been posted on all major Albion alliances forum marked under the user Shin or Han - our guild/fellow minions has vowed to take back the relics no matter what the costs are at that particular time, no matter if albs have DF or if numerous players are testing out TOA.

A "FAKE" TG raid(like a sidi raid) has set up by a unnamed alb on FW to occur at around that time of 5pm GMT Sunday 29th February 2004 - This will hopefully allow Albs more time to Capture the Strength Relic…- https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=6593

Posting fake messages of Hunts has not been stated under FW’s Code of Conduct or GOA’s code of conduct. (This is strategic planning)

NOTE: These HAVE to Be Followed

DO NOT MOVE in a zerge any Larger than 3FG’s past AMG!

TYPE /anon – last Fridays SS keep raids attracted 200+ albs in odin gate – clearly visible to spies

DO NOT attack any keep with more than 3FG – the NPC reports will give Exact numbers of albs Nearby – all other Albs do not even be close enough to see any keeps that that are being taken regardless of going /anon

TS NEEDs to be used Everytime a mini Group of 3-4FG Albs past AMG

Covert Grps going Via summoners Hall Into jamtland directly is appreciated

DO Not even Bother taking more than 1 Keep in Odin – taking more than 1 will attract Mids for retakes

A LOT Of Rams brought in groups would be appreciated

1) If Albs have DF – Please Do not bother Attending any Hunts for Diamond Seals – Str relics are more important
2) Any Sidi raid/TOA testing should be given up
3) Scouts with TS is essential for helping the role in eliminating hib/mid stealthers that could be spies
4) It is also Vital – but not life-threatening for 1 or 2 FGA’s to scout around near Mids’s CS to prevent/inform any Mids that may come
5) Minstrels and rezzers/clerics Are Essential for groups
6) There is NO PLAN TO GO ON THIS relic Raid using Normal Tank Running Speed – Minstrels are the prime class to go as if you have a alt
7) 3-4 CG’s need to be up and running at the time of event – try to have a member in your grp be in a different CG to you.

Numbers of Albs so far informed of the raid 50+ - more and more after this message has been read on each albion /as forum including yours

PS – Please hide this message from your forum if possible and post it in a restricted section - I have no time in going round signing up to each /as forum and posting it myself in restricted zones. – IT is essential That this message is NOT IN THE OPEN!

Note - Make sure you inform your alliance ASAP and post it under /AS message – However Please Try to hide this for as long as possible such as the day before the raid

If you do not believe this message is real - then check other main /as leaders forums such as:
http://hb.daoc.hu/index.php
http://daoc.xs4all.nl/phpBB2/index.php
http://www.knightsofpendragon.co.uk/forum/index.php
http://www.roguishness.com/phpBB2/
http://prodigy.318.nu/forum/index.php
http://cgi.site20.co.uk/ssforum/
www.guardians-of-light.net

Remember -https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=6593

TG will hold around 50-70 Mids Max up for 20-25mins before they are ready to head out –Hit the Str Relic Fast and get out of there before Mids From TG and those in Trials of Atlantis zerge.

We are hoping the fact they do not suspect we will launch a full attack at the time that TOA has come out recently and the time of a free-for-all TG raid.

A proper zerge leader such as Jager, Filips or any 1 else who knows what they are doing should take over the situation once all albs have been assembled ideally

A good location for all Albs to assemble is Jamtland – Mid Ent to Summoners Hall -

As for who we are - we are ex-members of COA and friends aiming for the str relics! – Note Last Fridays RVR in odin was not a organised raid – A alliance simply planned to take a few keeps however it attracted many other albs of whoam got farmed: - This Sunday is a good opportunity to hit them when they don’t suspect it.

For More Detail GOTO:
http://doac.proboards29.com/index.cgi?board=as&action=display&num=1077985350

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL

Well nice to see that the albs will go to this much trouble to keep a few members of Lost Souls of Valhalla out of the frontier. We surely would have swung the tide of battle if an attack was launched on the relics. Good thing you kept us distracted. :rolleyes:

And there was me thinking we were a small unheard of Guild ;)

4 LSoV members turned up for the TG raid and about 6 random people. We ended up going to TG in a group of 7 to fight some Skellies and some Sculptors. One of us got Gold Weapon Enamel and another one dinged. Was fun. Thanks.

:clap:

On a serious note: Glad you didnt go ahead with this. Still some honour in Albion.

:worthy:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
4 LSoV members turned up for the TG raid and about 6 random people. We ended up going to TG in a group of 7 to fight some Skellies and some Sculptors. One of us got Gold Weapon Enamel and another one dinged. Was fun. Thanks.

Glad you enjoyed it ;)

Naugi said:
On a serious note: Glad you didnt go ahead with this. Still some honour in Albion.

:worthy:

WHEN we get the relics back, it won't be through a lame piece of cross-realming like that. :)

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Props to Albs for not going ahead with that, not that I'd expect them too; very, very, very lame indeed.

first of all, NO-ONE and i mean NO-ONE ever posts RR's on forums, so 100% of albs who read that KNEW it was fake.. and we didnt even give it a moments thought.. the TG raid was obviously a fake also, jesus i read it and the way it was written was baaad! no-one who has ever done a TG raid would EVER use rules like that, it was obvious this prat wanted to get rid of as many mids 40+ as possible, still atleast one thing is sure, the spies in Albion are stupid...almost as stupid as the one that tipped off the WR alliance of our little jaunt into odins the other week... nevermind, they WILL be caught an their accounts banned eventually.

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
we got this strange post in our forums as well...was a good laugh.

and on a sidenote:

COA and friends....please keep in mind i have NO CLUE who these ppl are and as far as i know they dont have anything to do with Crusaders of Albion, which is a fine guild!

yes they were trying to pass themselves off as Crusaders Of Albion seeing as far as im aware thats the only Alb Guild that has COA in its name..but still like i said, really bad attempt by whoever it was, prolly a mid horny for some RP's. :twak:

Natswoo

Banned
Well tbh even if we did organise a RR all the ML hungry ppl wouldn't come n e way :m00:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
yes they were trying to pass themselves off as Crusaders Of Albion seeing as far as im aware thats the only Alb Guild that has COA in its name..but still like i said, really bad attempt by whoever it was, prolly a mid horny for some RP's. :twak:

ur just a perfect example of an alb, always give mids the fault

CAUSE yeesss we really would such a thing

really really really really * 555555555555555555555 stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom