Free Ecstasy for old people on the NHS?

rynnor

Rockhound
Having watched the recent Simpsons where Abe is put on happy pills by Homer I remembered that ecstasy was originally developed for old people to cheer them up.

To me this sounds like a fantastic idea - you could mix it in with their statins and everyone would enjoy a better quality of life. Think of how many neighbour disputes and un-neccesary complaints to councils/police etc. this could avert - it could save billions?

Is this going to have to wait till they finally admit they lost the war on drugs though?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
As if robberies at the elderly wasn't bad enough already..

"You're over 80!! Where the E grandma!?"

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am waiting for Jupitus to say something :p

rynnor

Rockhound
As if robberies at the elderly wasn't bad enough already..

"You're over 80!! Where the E grandma!?"

Do people still take it? I thought it had all moved onto plant food these days :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
... better still is that I have a pre-pay prescription waiver!!!

rynnor

Rockhound
What about the come-down?

I dont think they would experience much of a high - it would just alter mood slightly so I wouldnt expect a come down in the elderly.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Having watched the recent Simpsons where Abe is put on happy pills by Homer I remembered that ecstasy was originally developed for old people to cheer them up.

To me this sounds like a fantastic idea - you could mix it in with their statins and everyone would enjoy a better quality of life. Think of how many neighbour disputes and un-neccesary complaints to councils/police etc. this could avert - it could save billions?

Is this going to have to wait till they finally admit they lost the war on drugs though?
They could also sell it to kids and would then have a sufficiently large pension on which to survive.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nah - I'll give it to them, not sell it, then have the kids perform crimes for me to pay for a lavish lifestyle!!!

Truly yours,

Mr Fagin.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What about the come-down?

Dosage would be very low, enough to induce releases of seratonin and endorphins but not enough to get you fucked. Just a little perk. It certainly wouldn't be anything like crushing up a pill and snorting it in one go. That gets you RUINED. As does smashing 10 in a night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom