Free Day Credit Compensation ?

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Just remembered about this and was wondering if anyone else has recieved their free day as I haven't yet:

GoA News said:
[16-11-2005] English Cluster Up and Running Again

The problem on the English cluster has now been resolved and tests are complete, we are therefore happy to announce that the servers are now reopened.

We remind you that if you were playing last night at the time of the shutdown that any progress your character may have made after 21 :08CET, will not have been saved and will be lost. In addition all player guild data has been reset to 6am yesterday morning. This will only affect guild realm points, bounty points, merit points and the guild bank and won't affect keep claims or characters' personal realm point or bounty point totals.

In addition, we will be crediting every English player with a free day of subscription to compensate for the downtime.

Thank you for your patience and we apologise again for the disruption.

I have sent a RightNow about this, but I'm interested if any other English player has got their credit yet ? maybe they forgot ;)

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I sent a question to right now at the time since I hadn't been given my day. I didn't check after they responded if I had ever actually got it though.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
if thats the pryd crash thing then yes i got free week. even tho i dont play pryd much and didnt loose enything there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom