Free BlizzCon kicks off at 10pm @ https://blizzcon.com/en-us/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That is all. Thought I'd stick it here as I know not everyone checks the console/pc subs.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I didn't bother to watch it at the time but afterwards I found the Overwatch 2 video the most interesting.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I like the patch their planing for SL and the Diablo 2 and 4 stuff

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I was completely underwhelmed by the D2 Remastered, the fighting looked very clunky and just a reskin. I don't honestly care about the frame for frame video segments.

Yoni

Horses for courses

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I probably won't bother as some things should be left in the past but at least it's not just modded D3, which is what I expected it to be, because D3 was terribad.

Yoni

No it had a rough start but it improved greatly over the last 9 years or so

Gray

FH is my second home
I pretty much played Warcraft from Vanilla right through to the beginning of Battle for Azeroth. It just tailed off then and i stopped paying/playing.

It was moreso because i was gutted that when they brought out the Game Tokens, i had over a million gold and the Token only cost 30k gold for a month... That was a bandage over my playtime..

Classic was enjoyable but too crowded when i started so i just stopped it... If it was free to play or if they had a cheaper subscription i may have even opted for that over main game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom