Free accounts not working?

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Bin trying over the last month to start a new account with 14 day free trial and whenever it says email should be in your inbox it just never comes. Tried on different PC's and with about 5 different email adresses. Anyone else experienced this? Is bad news for newcomers to the game nt being able to try it out for free if so....

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ive not tried but ill bring it up with a gm to see if there is somthing wrong.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ok i created a trial account it did take a while to go through but i got the message that my email was currently in use for my main accoutn.

SO im asuming that the trial accounts do work but take a while ?

if not ill check again with a different email account.

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
ok i created a trial account it did take a while to go through but i got the message that my email was currently in use for my main accoutn.

SO im asuming that the trial accounts do work but take a while ?

if not ill check again with a different email account.

Thanks, checked all my email accounts again today, one had a message, the other 3 did not. Dont know what it could be thats wrong with the other 3...stranger /ponder.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
the gms did state that you should check that your ISP/spam filter isnt advertantly picking up the daoc passwords and stuff as spam.

if your still having difficulty let me know

jnh

Loyal Freddie
i made an account during the easter weekend using a gmail address. got my emails within a minute of signing up.

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
the gms did state that you should check that your ISP/spam filter isnt advertantly picking up the daoc passwords and stuff as spam.

if your still having difficulty let me know

Ofcourse, that was the first think i checked :)

Got it sorted now anyday, came about 2 days later,
thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom