FREE $10.00 Gift Card to Best Buy!

C

chipsdx

A friend gave me this URL after he got his Gift Card, I was with him at Best Buy when he used it and asked him how he got it, lol. Anyways, I just signed up to get one and figured I pass it along:

pimp pimp pimp pimp *cough* pimp pimp pimp

Have fun shopping, i'm sure it will help with the Holidays coming up! Go buy the new NBA Live 2004, its rocks! Enjoy! :)

A

adams901

cool, ill just go book a flight to America so I can use my $10 gift voucher.

K

kameleon

Stop trying to sell us stuff!

Even game dont do that.

W

Wij

Don't fart when you have the runs. I did a thread about that a few months ago.

O

Ono

Ho hum - another spamming funt but what *really* cucks me off about this one is the whole "A friend of mine gave me this URL" bullshit.

Do you cucking think we're totally retarded here? Well? Do you?

I would disrespect you less (no respect given here) if you were like the other spamming funts and just came out and said "Click on my site!!!11" but you come in acting all friendly with this friend gave me shit.

Fuck off and die of aids - bodhi 1998

J

Jonaldo

You underestimate me pushing "Report this post to a moderator" two times with the description of 'spam advertising' and 'more spam advertising' :p

C

Cdr

LOL @ DaGaffer's avatar, subtle - hehe, advertising avatars..... now there's an idea......

SPACE FOR SALE! 50x50 pixels wide!!!! Ideal for selling games!!!!

(Game.net links only please!)

J

[JKoN]KOSH

Originally posted by Cdr
LOL @ DaGaffer's avatar, subtle - hehe, advertising avatars..... now there's an idea......

agread tiss a nice touch

K

kameleon

Game don't but biffa does

Hehe Dagaffer :d

why is every second game about WWII?

just glamourising it IMO

J

Jonaldo

Don't we all know by now that WWII was won by the USA and Britain wasn't even involved in it. Sure we took a few bombings for the cause but never mounted anything offensive worthy of note, just check the correct Hollywood archives of WWII achievements and you'll see the facts!

C

Cdr

Originally posted by kameleon
why is every second game about WWII?

just glamourising it IMO

Why make any game that involves killing, and guns, and blood.

just glamourising it IMO.

Happy Pet Puppies 2 here we come!

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Don't we all know by now that WWII was won by the USA and Britain wasn't even involved in it. Sure we took a few bombings for the cause but never mounted anything offensive worthy of note, just check the correct Hollywood archives of WWII achievements and you'll see the facts!

Sums america up i suppose :(

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Cdr
Why make any game that involves killing, and guns, and blood.

just glamourising it IMO.

Happy Pet Puppies 2 here we come!

:rolleyes: hell no Pet puppies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom