FreddysWhine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlantis

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it everytime someone posts a normal topic or question it turns into a flame?? Its like people are just waiting to jump down people's necks at the slightest chance. Dont get me wrong theres some top people on here im just getting fed up of all the whiners!

:cheers:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I have a valid reason to whine, got ToA in the mail this morning - install took 12mins thanks to my gay ass slow 52x cdrom, downloading/importing custom UI took 10 (22mins), downloading patch took another 5 (27mins) and when i'm all setup and ready to go THE SERVERS SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!

...so unfair :(

Morlantis

Fledgling Freddie
At least you've got ToA :)

Should have been deliverd this morning but theres been some bad snow so i fear my copy may be delayed till tommora :(

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
I found that it's funnier to whine at people who are whining. It for sum reason makes them whine even more! Especially when one points out that there infact are answers to their whine if they'd only look! :flame:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I just luv winding whiners up, they get more whiny and eventaully explode in a ball of their own entrails spouting naughty words and so forth.

:flame:

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the internet; a place of love, joy and happiness.

/grouphug

:p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Morlantis said:
Why is it everytime someone posts a normal topic or question it turns into a flame?? Its like people are just waiting to jump down people's necks at the slightest chance. Dont get me wrong theres some top people on here im just getting fed up of all the whiners!

:cheers:

Only thing more " sad " than a whine , is a whine about whiners imho.....

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:

It's an expression of self-hatred I tell you! People like that should live in denial like the rest of us and pretend the whiners will just go away. Works for me! I just go into my own little world... but it's ok, they know me there ;)

/grouphug

:p

Eroa

Banned
Damon_D said:

How about a whine about whiners whining about whiners ?

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Morlantis said:
Should have been deliverd this morning but theres been some bad snow so i fear my copy may be delayed till tommora :(
Im in sheffield too, snow rocks tbh :) go out and have a snowball fight

Morlantis

Fledgling Freddie
Guess im a uber whiner then :)

Nice to see someone else from sheffield :) Where about in the city do u live m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom