FreddysHouse's stance on DAoC CoC

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
As these forums are no longer 'BarrysWorld' and thus no longer the 'unofficial official' forums of Dark Age of Camelot Europe, are topics that are against their code of conduct now allowed to be posted. Not that I would do this (as I'm not even active anymore) but it's just a wondering. I notice that neither Kemor nor Zargar have been made moderators here (most likely as they haven't made accounts on these forums yet).

As I said I'd not be making any account trading threads or anything but I was just wondering what the new stance of these forums is? Is it exactly the same and are we to expect Kemor and Zargar to become guest moderators here again? :)

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
I think cornell here wants to start a living as a daoc account seller .Ban him imo :p

Mysteriax

Fledgling Freddie
Damn spammers shoo shoo :twak: .
Anyways I think its quite a good question, also because CoC is not only account selling (something which i am against, noone will play my chars except myself)
It has other elements aswell.
But I think the CoC should be followed like in BW.

Belsameth

Tainted
same rules as on BW will apply. all posts dealing with account trading/selling will be deleted

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Zargar is on holiday at the moment, but you'll just have to wait and see what Kemor does.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
WEll i think he registered I just saw a Kemor(GOA) name on the forums :)

:fluffle:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I think your freezer is broken ;)
(yeah yeah, sucking up to the mod)

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
down you newb, you can change the colours, just like you could on BW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom