FH news FreddysHouse now running on XenForo 1.3.4

FreddysHouse

The Boss
Staff member
FreddysHouse is now running on XenForo 1.3.4. Please report any issues with the forums in this thread so they can be tracked. There will be a number of issues that need addressing over the next day or so such as the following:
  • User banners are bigger than normal
  • Page navigation is bigger than normal
  • Twitter icon on bottom of a thread page is missing
  • Highlight bar under account preferences overwriting text colour
  • Style chooser hard to see
Pushover support has been added, simply visit your account page to associate your Pushover ID. Remember that ForumRunner has now been removed. Multiquote is now enabled allowing you to quote multiquotes from the same page or even across pages.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Poag

m00?
Aaahhhhh, its all GREEEEEEEN.

/me toddles off to turn on PO.

Now if only i could relay PO into PB ;)

Poag

m00?
Yeah discovered it. The selection box is a little bit harder to see in the green version. There does nto appear to be a box around it as there is on the white.

Looks good tho thus far! PO setup. Would you mind quoting me to confirm its working?

FreddysHouse

The Boss
Staff member
Yeah discovered it. The selection box is a little bit harder to see in the green version. There does nto appear to be a box around it as there is on the white.

Looks good tho thus far! PO setup. Would you mind quoting me to confirm its working?
Still got a few little snags to go through, updating addons, fixing style issues etc.

Pushover alerts are sent within 60 seconds.....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It is great isn't it :) Especially as you can use the app for other sites, services etc. Under your account you can also set the priority and types of alerts to receive as well....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
@Deebs looks really good, the post ratings are much more mobile friendly as part of the main post frame

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nice work, Tony, thank you!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks guys for the feedback :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I like it. Nice and spanky. Don't agree with @Zarjazz on the buttons - but then I use an actual computer rather than a phone for the internets :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Bah, I only use a computer. None of that mobile crap for me. I still think there is far too much wasted pixels around the buttons, possibly because the like/agree etc buttons are not on the same line as the rest.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bah, I only use a computer. None of that mobile crap for me. I still think there is far too much wasted pixels around the buttons, possibly because the like/agree etc buttons are not on the same line as the rest.
I have reduced the padding around the buttons from 8px to 4px. Still trying to figure out how to reduce the top padding to 0 for the postratings bar....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
spotted some tings Mr Deebs

spacing.png

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also, nav bar at the bottom, no matter what thread you are in...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-04-06-17-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-04-06-17-25.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 7

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
spotted some tings Mr Deebs

View attachment 19447

What browser? Desktop/mobile? Using Chrome/Firefox I do not see the arrow issue next to the avatar. I do see the spacing issue but only certain people (ie admins/mods) will see that issue.

Also, nav bar at the bottom, no matter what thread you are in...

Same questions again, I do not see that issue in the breadcrumb using Firefox/Chrome.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What browser? Desktop/mobile? Using Chrome/Firefox I do not see the arrow issue next to the avatar. I do see the spacing issue but only certain people (ie admins/mods) will see that issue.

Firefox Beta 32, WIn 7. Also, I don't see Ch3tan's thing. Could be that's mobile only?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Never noticed it before so assume it's new, love the up arrow to return to the top of a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom