Freddyshouse Guild - Order or Destruction? (Open Beta)

What side would you primary like to play in Open Beta and beyond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Follow-up on https://forums.freddyshouse.com/warhammer308/231107-freddyshouse-guild.html .

Someone has to step up and take the balls, as they say.

Let's try getting a FH guild in the Open Beta. If interest was good and laughs a many, we can expand into (early) release and beyond (on one of the sides).

I was thinking we could both have an Order and Destruction guild for the OB as for many it will be their first try of WAR. And they might want to try both sides to get a feel for the classes, atmosphere and gameplay. I can step up and organize things on one side atleast. Can help newbies out with general advice, drag you lot to PQs and RvR.

So the poll might not really matter, it's mainly for gauging interest.

If you are very determined for one side, voice off in the thread! And also mention what archetype or class you might be playing most of the time, so some people can pick a class more easily (don't care what class, but want to help people out in case of lack of tanks, healers, dps etc.).

We can call the guild for Freddyshouse on one side and maybe FH on the other side, if it's a success we can decide on names and such later. :)

Poll closes in a week.

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
I picked order but honestly i don't mind what side i play..

my chars will be:

Order: bright wizard
Destruction: shaman

dee777

Loyal Freddie
I am really interested if the current population ratio will stay the same once the game hits retail. It seems more and more oldschoolers change to order, because they expect destruction being highly overpopulated and playing the underpopulated side is generally much more fun. I wonder which faction the casuals, that will play WAR without thinking about population issues, are going to chose and if that will swing the pendulum in the other direction.

Anyway, its merely scientific interest. For me its Gob 4 life.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I voted order but thinking about it, I already have oprder friends who no doubt will want to make a guild. So I should really have voted destruction, on a different server, so that I also have some baddie friends for when I feel like being a rudeboi. :p

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
I am really interested if the current population ratio will stay the same once the game hits retail. It seems more and more oldschoolers change to order, because they expect destruction being highly overpopulated and playing the underpopulated side is generally much more fun. I wonder which faction the casuals, that will play WAR without thinking about population issues, are going to chose and if that will swing the pendulum in the other direction.

Anyway, its merely scientific interest. For me its Gob 4 life.

keep in mind that the Freddyshouse users / DAoC players you mention will be a very small procentage of the actually number of players on the server(s)

Everz

FH is my second home
I'm good for whatever side as i have no clue at all about the Warhammer world, curse my non-geeky ways. :ninja:

mikasaka

Fledgling Freddie
For around a year when I first heard about WAR, I decided I was going to make a Goblin Shaman. I'd like to stick to my decision, but I intend on testing a bunch of classes out during OB.

Jorge Regula

Fledgling Freddie
Voted Destruction for class reasons.

Happy to follow the guild wherever it ends up, though.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
If i play order then i pick Shadow warrior and if i pick Destruction then i take Dark elf sorceress :clap::clap:

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
I picked Destruction because I'd like to try the Zealot. However I didn't play CB so I'm going to be trying most classes on both factions in OB so hopefully I'll have made my mind up before launch. Tbh I've been reading so much on WaR lately my eyes are starting to bleed :(

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
Would be interested in this as i've just pre -ordered and not sure many of my friends are going to be playing OB. Do i have to register on the main site in order to get my CD key for the open beta I got my pre order through EA (sorry went a bit off topic).

But yeah will be looking for a fun guild, still not sure on class maybe BO or Marauder at the mo :D Although zealot is getting tempting also.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
picked order coz i really wanna try out the Archmage, been looking at the career for ages
but if it does go destruction and time allows ill make an alt i guess

Taleth

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to play Order on release (High Elf all the way!) but destruction in open beta - just to see how the posh side live :)

Madtaff471

Fledgling Freddie
Will be my fist time in War so will be trying out all classes on both sides. So undecided at the mo.

Lawoos

Fledgling Freddie
This may be a stupid question, but how will I reach u when OB is up? And how will I get into the guild? I'm prolly going destruction.

rynnor

Rockhound
This may be a stupid question, but how will I reach u when OB is up? And how will I get into the guild? I'm prolly going destruction.

Generally everyone posts their charnames in a thread here and then whoever's formed the guild invites everyone who asks them :)

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Order all the way.

Want my hat n cape n pointy stick (WH), besides, we need to play the underdog :D

Dudds

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't mind playing the underdog but then the appeal of blowing myself up with magic is kinda cool

jizzah

Fledgling Freddie
I been itching to stamp on things now for well over a year.

Sooooo rolling a chosen...

:flame::flame::flame:

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
Don't see why we can't have both considering the numbers. I'm going Order but will try out some Destruction classes too. After all, it's level capped.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Sowwie

Have a guild in already with from guild beta, Hope to see you around on the servers.

btw go order! i want to fight along side you not smash your faces in.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
As said before, we can make a guild on both sides in OB. So that people can try out both sides before they personally decide one for release (or that they like the game). Then you will have some people online at all times, to play or chat with.

I played Order all the time in CB so will be setting up the guild first on Destruction. The way it works is that we first gather 6 people for creating a guild in Altdorf / Inevitable City. (not sure about cost though, but we'll manage)

Then FH people that want in can just "/who freddy" in game and PM one of the members for an invite. We'll aim to have as many members with invite rights as possible, so you can invite your friends and family etc.

Geddon

Fledgling Freddie
/who freedy

Expect a "/who freddy" from me , look forward to seeing you all on the otherside :drink:

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, its quite nice to see that its "quite" balanced. And not like WOW.. with 75% for alliance ^^

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
As someone said earlier just have 2 guilds.

Freddys Order for the good guys and Freddys Destruction for the bad guys.

Or think of something more funnier than those names, that's just from the top of my head :)

Then maybe near the end of the OB we can have a massive gank fest against each other :p

rynnor

Rockhound
As someone said earlier just have 2 guilds.

Freddys Order for the good guys and Freddys Destruction for the bad guys.

Or think of something more funnier than those names, that's just from the top of my head :)

Then maybe near the end of the OB we can have a massive gank fest against each other :p

Awesome! I like the way your thinking - 2 Guilds sounds right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom