FreddysHouse Guild - Guild City and City Building

Nurag

Fledgling Freddie
I know I havent got around to asking for an invite in game yet, but can we have a few screen shots..pls?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Temple and Library is up. :)
Buildings need to be built in a sequential order btw. Temple -> Library -> Barracks -> Thieves Guild -> etc

To build the last buildings we need alot of cash and some copper and silver. ash and sandstone not priority anymore.

I know I havent got around to asking for an invite in game yet, but can we have a few screen shots..pls?

Check attachment

Attachments

• Uncron_picture104.jpg
    Uncron_picture104.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 40

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Heh, with a guild name like that you've got bigger problems than us.

Old old guild Ted, we were formed back to 1997 and we see no good reason to change the name now. ;) Oh and I was only joking about a hitlist, FHorde peeps are always welcome in any of our groups.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Since last update, Barracks, Thieves Guild, Weaponsmith and Armor smith up. Cheers to Eszcencia, Evitani, Linux, Helsk, Fremen, Thessaloniki and the rest who have helped with cash and resources. Nice work the lot of you! :)
When we get last two buildings up we'll put it abit on hold until people got steady enough income to build walls.

We need 60- something of them. :D

kaizez

Fledgling Freddie
Tried to do my gemcutting 70 quest and need alchemist building for it!

taB

Part of the furniture
Tried to do my gemcutting 70 quest and need alchemist building for it!

So they do have a purpose :m00:

On a side note, I ported to the city last night and saw the grey trader dot on the map. Couldn't find the bugger though!

Nurag

Fledgling Freddie
Banking

I have resourses for the bank and need stuff from it. Is it too full to deposit and what do I have to do to take stuff from it? pls help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom