STEAM Freddyshouse DayZ Server

Poag

m00?
With the kind assistance of Chosen, i am pleased to bring you the Freddyshouse Dayz Namalsk server.

Add the following ip to you DayZ launcher of choice.

188.138.106.98:2302

The server runs on a private hive, with a slightly altered starting loadout. Its 50 slot.

Issues:-
  • Vehicles are not currently spawning, i hope to have this corrected soon!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
by private hive do you mean no cheating cunts can join and ruin it :p?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Oh, might have a go at the weekend.

Is it PW protected?

Everz

FH is my second home
Enlighten me what this joyous thing is?

Is it the zombie one?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
private hive means your stuff isnt saved to other servers, and vice versa, but also means you can customise your server settings

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Not being funny, but if we start playing here, how long do we expect it to be up for? ;\

Gwadien

Wasn't really meant to be funny, since Poags other server was up for like a month or so, and since this is private hive, it would be a pain to get far in it and all your shit go.

Poag

m00?
Last time it was paid for by myself and another and we ended up in a situation where w werne't going to be playing for an extended period of time. We put out feelers if anyone else wanted to pay for it..noone did.

In this case the server is hosted split between Chosens existing server which he hosts other things from, and my personal server which i use for webbeys comms etc.

I do not expect this server to disappear in the mid to long term. When standalone comes along we will probably replace it with that. If theres a big ask for another map we can work that in aswell.

That said the only major change maybe a change of IP in the mid term future, but i do nto expect anything terminal in the current "plan".

In regards to hackers. As the hive is hosted by me i'm keeping backups of it every few minutes. If there is a server scale slaughter, i can restore the database and put people back where they were with the gear they had. It does nto make it hacker proof, but at least removes the longer term annoyance of it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
They patched the game at all since we last played? Mabs and Gwady, I got demoralised spawning at the cunting beach at every log on :D

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Not being funny, but if we start playing here, how long do we expect it to be up for? ;\

The FH minecraft server have been up for two years this mars! Is that good enough for you ? :)

Gwadien

Aight, played it for 30 seconds - can you change the time so it's American or something? (so it's light mostly for us) because I'm not being funny, ITS FUCKING DARK AND I SHIT MYSELF ABOUT 3 TIMES

Gwadien

Judging by the replies, I guess no-one else is playing/bothering :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I thought about starting again, just been very busy at work, this weekend i'm travelling, etc. I'll pay a visit soon.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Will probably play this weekend only when it's daylight though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom