Resident Freddy
im on there now all on my lonesome :)

thats the normal TDM not HC : )

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
well
was quite laggy for me, dunno bout anyone else
lots of spawn camping going on,with belt fed MGs :(

apart from that tis ok, oh and the fact noone was on the proper server so had to use noddy mode one :(

Mike

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs, the lag wasn't serverside, I was monitoring the resource usage and it was fine - nobody else had any problems as far as I can tell. I did notice your ping spike to 100+ a couple of times - perhaps a random network issue.

I'm more than happy to play hardcore (and to be honest that server hasn't really been playtested), so maybe we can try and arrange something on there next time. We only played normal today because that's where people were to begin with.

For the moment though I'm just happy we can get people using the servers - we had 16 again today. I'd like to see one server full with the other semi-populated - that's the next goal.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
well if any one is up for playing i shall be on the server

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I play occasionally, but only on the OMG server as it's the only one I can find that does S-D and also hardcore. You can stuff your team deathmatch :p

Interesting that last time I looked there were at least as many populated Insurgency servers as CoD4 ones. Like all CoD games, I think this will have a very limited shelf-life.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Compared to just about any fps game of its type I can think of. CoD1 was exactly the same.

Lots of people play CSS and CS yes, even when CoD4 came out there was still more, but even lesser known games like DoD, or even big games (at the time) like BF2, that were EA and so definately wernt made to last, all of them have more players than CoD4.

Fire up your CoD4 and see how many people are playing. Sorry if you dont like it, but it's the truth.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
anyone playing NOW!? am bored :<

anyways my cod4 tag is K0i

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I can be found on the "a|E Hardcore UKHQ"-Server as iNs.Sally. every 2nd/3rd day or so. 3 perks not allowed and maximum of 16 players, suits me well.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I played CoD4 for the last couple of weeks and saw no sign of it.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unstuck unless someone confirms otherwise.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fair play though, it was 2 years old :) To someone as old as me that's like a blink of the eye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom