Freddyshouse and Zen Bhuddism..

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hmm this title thang seems to have gotten out of hand. I've gone from looking like a bad ass to someone who is about to givf you flowers in an airport :x

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*bang head on table...loud*

Could we please stop with the title threads already?

What, in the name of odins discarded underwear, made you think your title deserved a new thread, instead of using one of the old ones?

I'm not trying to flame you, i'm just f*cking baffled sometimes...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

What, in the name of odins discarded underwear, made you think your title deserved a new thread, instead of using one of the old ones?

Hey fo i aint posted in a few days nor read the forum either, gimme a break fgs :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isn't that somewhat normal for you tohtori?!

At the moon, weird people in my dreams, my thoughts, dogs and cats, something i found in my underpants...sure...but people...they almost never baffle me.

Hey fo i aint posted in a few days nor read the forum either, gimme a break fgs :p

That's not how we roll around here.

Especially since just three lines below this thread, there's a big ol "what funnyman changed my title" thread, which is bloody hard to miss unless you've got your homepage set to "post new thread".

Homepageowned! :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Would you like some flowers with big petals? :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
At the moon, weird people in my dreams, my thoughts, dogs and cats, something i found in my underpants...sure...but people...they almost never baffle me.

English thinks hes addicted to coffee because he drunk a few cups to stay up late, thats baffling :( He's having withdrawel symptons from the heroin not the coffee

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Forgot to change your posting name, or just didn't find the lovely "edit" button up there?

Editowned! :D

Actually no, I just thought of it later and imo deserved it's own reply :p

Editpwned? My ass ur face :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually no, I just thought of it later and imo deserved it's own reply :p

Editpwned? My ass ur face :p

It didn't, you failed :D

You were totally Editowned, just admit it!

And, if your ass is my face, then my face is your ass, and i'll bite your balls off :D

Logicowned!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
It didn't, you failed :D

You were totally Editowned, just admit it!

And, if your ass is my face, then my face is your ass, and i'll bite your balls off :D

Logicowned!

Yesterday I moved my face down to my ass, and my ass up to my face. And when I went downtown people said "Oh hello Seel!" :D

Honestly though.. why complain about people starting threads? It's not like "i had this weird thought" or "am i g4y!???" or "wud u bone her?" threads are any more interesting. It's OFF TOPIC fgs! The EZ-chair of Freddyshouse! Let people post whatever they like as long as they follow the rules, eh? It's of course ironic that i'm defending the guy who told me off for asking about graphics cards on here. :p

So actually.. carry on! *goes to make a thread about which fruit to eat on his work break*

Dukat

Resident Freddy
It's not like "i had this weird thought" or "am i g4y!???" or "wud u bone her?" threads are any more interesting.

Its like you're saying my thread about whether to eat lunch at 11am or 1pm wasnt interesting :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Its like you're saying my thread about whether to eat lunch at 11am or 1pm wasnt interesting :(

No no no no, I am just saying that those threads are no MORE interesting than a thread about zen buddhism. :) It's all nice and reasonably interesting when you're bored at work.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yesterday I moved my face down to my ass, and my ass up to my face. And when I went downtown people said "Oh hello Seel!" :D

Honestly though.. why complain about people starting threads?

First off, if your a** looks like my face, you'd be getting girls pinching it all the time for being so yummy! *lifts hand* A**face five :D

Second, honestly as you will, i'm not complaining starting threads, i'm complaining starting THIRD thread in three days about the same f'ing thing that's even against the general rules around here :eek7:

CoC-Owned *nod*

By the way...

No no no no, I am just saying that those threads are no MORE interesting than a thread about zen buddhism. :) It's all nice and reasonably interesting when you're bored at work.

If it was about ZB, then it would be an interesting thread, but it's about those bloody titles again.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
No no no no, I am just saying that those threads are no MORE interesting than a thread about zen buddhism. :)

Charlatan!!!!!!!111

(I've always wanted to say that!!! hah-ha!)

:fluffle:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
WHat if I say your not like the others, what if I say your not just another one.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Look, just because i drank the milk from the carton, you cant keep harrassing me

he really can :( you're lucky you only drank from the carton and not added some fluids of your own! then he'd be really angry :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
in_gtfo.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You know what Seel, you can take that little noob list of yours and shove it up your nose. Cause me and the others on that list bought a 51% share in Teh Seel Corp and we're voting you out!

No more will we live under your Iron Flapper

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You know what Seel, you can take that little noob list of yours and shove it up your nose. Cause me and the others on that list bought a 51% share in Teh Seel Corp and we're voting you out!

No more will we live under your Iron Flapper

Much like the Highlander, there's only one on my list. You.

I would not tempt the faiths by adding fuel to the fire, for your burning shall be furious as it is :flame:

Ef-Vai-Ai, it's not a corporation, it's an empire! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom