News Freddys made the beeb!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
No mention of Bainetor or Tohtori?

Disregard Article.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i do find it funneh when main stream media tries to explain terms to the public seems so school like and mostly wrong.

Other night on local news they implied that trolling was just the case of ripping into dead girls which is entirely wrong.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Indeed. Someone should troll their comments section.

Edit: oh and I lol'd at:

Who'd win in a fight - the Emperor or Gandalf?" Manuel says his friend sat back and laughed like some "mad scientist looking at insects in a jar" as hundreds of passionate posts followed

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I find that article offensive to the upper class of trolls :eek:

"For some it's the internet equivalent of road rage, vandalising a grave, or kicking a man when he's down."

It's more of poking a bear with a vibrator, denying rational discussion and psychological experiments on how intelligent people can be turned into raging monsters by saying greedo shot first.

Anyone can fling insults around and call celebrities names, that's not trolling, true trolling comes from finely tuned nuances and pushing people much like a magician pushes people to pick a certain card.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Thank god for freedom of speech in .dk! :D Getting jailed for trolling ? hahahah :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
in denmark you just get killed for cartoons of mahammed dont you ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
in denmark you just get killed for cartoons of mahammed dont you ?

Attempted murder.. He wasn't killed!

But yeah, Denmark really wins when it comes to trolling. One drawing of a prophet with a bomb in his turban and the entire muslim world goes crazy :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
if as they describe it.. trolling is just saying stuff to get a reaction..

house of commons?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Was listening to Radio 2 yesterday and it is cringe worthy, when they tried to explain 'trolling' to the general public.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Just go lord of the rings online and /join channel glff and see the most tarded trolls that there can be online. It's fucking funny.

And grr about the SEO shit on this site now. Ok you need to make money but on this forum it sucks ><

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just go lord of the rings online and /join channel glff and see the most tarded trolls that there can be online. It's fucking funny.

And grr about the SEO shit on this site now. Ok you need to make money but on this forum it sucks ><

Eh?

There are NO adverts on FH. So your last paragraph makes NO FUCKING sense. Explain yourself. FH employs vbseo to do SEO on urls. That is all. Intrigued and fucked off await your response....

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Oh, and going to jail for trolling is gay.

Sure the stuff he said/did were pretty sick, but damn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom