To Fix Freddys Light Style v2.1

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Hi @Deebs.

Nothing really wrong with this Style. Just me being a bit fussy.

The green colour touches are not great. Much preferred the colour of the old version.

One Issue is the grey writing here - Can't really see it:
Grey Writing.jpg

The Other things is the prefix is too bold - it's the first thing my eyes focus on rather than the thread name:

too Dark.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@dysfunction has made some tweaks to the Light style so now should be more suitable.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
@Deebs there's a lighter green padding strip on 3 sides of every post that feels like it's not really doing anything. Should that be the background colour of the posts themselves? It would match the little arrow pointing to the username if that was the case and then that padding wouldn't be necessary, it might tighten everything up a bit without it...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Deebs there's a lighter green padding strip on 3 sides of every post that feels like it's not really doing anything. Should that be the background colour of the posts themselves? It would match the little arrow pointing to the username if that was the case and then that padding wouldn't be necessary, it might tighten everything up a bit without it...
Screenshot please :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok I've changed the CSS a bit...

From this:
fh_1.png

To this:
fh_2.png

It looks like it might be necessary to faff around with some other colours inside the post cell but I think it looks quite nice.

Here's multiple posts:
fh_3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom