Freddys Fury formed!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
no theres no /who afaik except /whoall which shows same zone

if you add them to friends though you can see if they online and what zone they are in

Scorn

Fledgling Freddie
'lo :)
I joined Freddys Fury a day ago, looking forward to teaming up and having fun, at the moment I'm still learning (this is my first MMOG, Bels bullied me into buying it ;D)
Anyway, Yossarian AR + Devices Blaster

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Freddys Fury

Weee getting my copy of CoH today :worthy:

Hope u all will let me in the guild so im not completly alone :fluffle:

Granne

Fledgling Freddie
Well after a long wait yesterday for my verification email I finally entered Paragon City last night.

Currently playing a SC4 Tanker called McGinger, but I might try out a couple of other classes before choosing which one is for me.

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
start on Virtue and you're in :)

Virtue isnt that the Unofficial RP server??

Just so u know ive never RP'ed before.. But would love to try it though :)

Belsameth

Tainted
I don't RP either, I'm just secretly hoping that the amount of muppets is less then on the other servers :)

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
I don't RP either, I'm just secretly hoping that the amount of muppets is less then on the other servers :)

seems to be the case. apart from the odd hot blooded supertool that runs in and bashes everything in sight, including your mobs, i think overall the folk are dandy. that saying, i did have the experience once of some guy who invited everyone in the lfg list to his grp (including poor ickle lvl 2 me), transported us all into a different zone miles away from the tude, disbanded and ran off. after i /tell'd him and gave him 'my view' on his antics, his defense was that he just wanted to test to see if transport worked across zones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom