FreddyBeer?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Xtro said:
*pokes the teenybopper in ribs*

You're too kind imo, he hasnt even reached teenybopper status yet.

Plus, get your arse to FHB fred you gimp. I'll go too.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
leggy said:
You're too kind imo, he hasnt even reached teenybopper status yet.

Plus, get your arse to FHB fred you gimp. I'll go too.

Oh joys :rolleyes:

Worth the effort in it self.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Deadmanwalking said:
Oh joys :rolleyes:

Worth the effort in it self.

You haven't seen me in the flesh. I'm the spitting image of Brad Pitt in the dark.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I would go to manchester... although the times I've been there have been pale in comparison with the fun of catching your pubes in your fly.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Night and Day Cafe in Manc is one of my fave places at the minute. If you go there I'll definitely come.

I might have to bring my magnets too. Muhahahaha.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Night and Day is on my "To go" list :) I suppose we'd want somewhere that can fit us all in... book a room/table or two. I haven't the foggiest if you can do that in the Night and Day.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Good taste mate :)

I doubt for a second you could book a table there mate. Some lurrrvely ladies go in, not that I'll be looking of course *whistles*

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
dysfunction said:
I would have thought mangets would be your enemy what with all your piercings

The 2 are related. Ever seen Jim Rose's Circus? :)

oh and blacky I'll be back in the Dam in April. I love NL, wish I could move back :|

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They're not always in the south, they're always in the southeast, never down down down in the southwest. :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They are always in London. Which is a good thing, cause it means those of us close to London dont have to go far :)

I know Ted travels up and down the country, maybe he could organise (or be bribed to with beer) a northern Freddybeer?

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Problem with London is:

a) London is a fucking shit hole
b) London is expensive to stay in and drink in
c) London is full of people from Essex visiting
d) Its always in London! Lets have a change!
e) London is a FUCKING SHIT HOLE*!

*I did live in the East End for 2 years and actually liked it, but the rest of London sucks tramp's balls

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Conversly, I have lived in London all my life and think its great. I honestly would like to live my life in London, its a great city to be in.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Well try living somewhere else and you'll know what I'm talking about!!! :(

(Well without trying to wind you up :p I do like London too but it does have its little foibles and frankly I'd rather live somewhere else while still living in a big city. London nice place to visit but I think I'll stay up North ;) )

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have tried living elsewhere, well kinda. I visited most big cities in Oz and a few dotted in other places around the world on my travels.

They were nice to visit, but to live it has to be London.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
You prefer London over Sydney?!

err...

I prefer Manchester over London but Sydney over most places in Europe. Ah well I'm pissed at the moment so if I argue I'd lose anyway ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Stayed 2 and half months in Sydney. Easy to get bored there, honestly not enough on offer. London has me used to a great diversity of things to do and people, and I didnt get that in Sydney.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
But the sun!!!

You remember the sun...

there was sun in Australia wasn't there? I didnt imagine it? it WAS real! Wasn't it?

Things to do in London = Plus point
Everything else about London = Bad point

(Shit! the paella I just made was so spicy I've had to down a whole can of stella, any further posts will probably be approaching the illegible)

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
I can do Liverpool!
"Fred & Barry Went North" kinda deal...

Otherwise London but NEAR A FUCKIN TUBE as I want to drink beer with good friends well met, not bloody yomp the scummy streets of Islington.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
TedTheDog said:
I can do Liverpool!

Otherwise London but NEAR A FUCKIN TUBE as I want to drink beer with good friends well met, not bloody yomp the scummy streets of Islington.

Liverpool would be okish, and aye if London somewhere near the fucking Train station! :p

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
dysfunction said:
And "The Elite" get to wear the cool new badges!!
Shhhhh, that's a secret. What's the point of being part of the secret elite if we tell everyone what we do? Eh? ;)

Liverpool is doable I'm sure: London is a big maybe. It costs fucking bomb to get down there on any kind of flexible ticket, but if it coincides with a home visit then I'll come on the way through :)

Manc wise, there's one space on the floor of my student shoebox.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TedTheDog said:
I can do Liverpool!

Ben, tell ya what,

you handle the northern bastards and organise a pissup ahem a FreddyBeer up there and I will handle the southern gents/lasses (are there any?).

If I get enough notice and someone can put me up I may travel up north and join ya..........

:cheers:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Well, if the northern Freddysbeer is located in livepool i might be able to hook myself up with a B&B. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom