freaky kitchen stuff

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
A couple of days ago my GF and I were in my kitchen and we were going to cook our evening meal in parallel. Thus meaning both of us cooking at the same time, not...other things :eek:

Well, tbh I started to feel a bit strange: my kitchen seemed really cramped and inefficient. My GF seemed really large and domineering almost to the point of me moving out of the way even though she wasn't near me or inside my imaginary personal space. Suddenly things seemed to spiral away from me, I no longer knew what was going on, how far along what I was cooking was, what she was doing or where my cooking utensils were. I'd put down a spatula, and then I wanted it again it would suddenly be somewhere else etc.
This continued until I reached for my wooden spatula that I'd been using to stir fry some rice, and found that my GF had just used it to stir some sauce she was making. Looking at the sauce-covered wooden thing, the looming incompatibility of wet sauce and dry rice made me even more stresssed and I just had to leave the kitchen for a minute.

This may sound a bit strange, but I'm a bit freaked out by the whole thing and I've got a feeling of guilt, like I've done something wrong or nasty. Someone say something nice to cheer me up! :eek7: :( :fluffle:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC said:
...and I've got a feeling of guilt, like I've done something wrong or nasty.

You aren't using enough oil when you fry rice :twak:

Edit:

;)

TdC

feh, you haven't lived till you've experienced the joy that is fried rice a la tdc :p

seriously though: my kitchen is small, but I like having my GF inside my personal space. my fried rice is yummy, and not too oily. I used sesame oil on the chicken and olive on the rice, I rock at these things :) Why do I feel guilty? :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I have the same issues tbh, if my better half decides that she wants to make something different to me I will let her finish before I start my own. There is nothing worse than putting down utensils to then look around like a dick for it.

TdC

Calaen said:
I have the same issues tbh, if my better half decides that she wants to make something different to me I will let her finish before I start my own. There is nothing worse than putting down utensils to then look around like a dick for it.

a brother! *fluffle Calaen*

and Chet: :bum:

TdC

Gat_Decor said:
Sounds like the first signs of paranoia

that's the thing. I'm not particularly paranoid about anything. In fact, generally speaking I'm a pretty laid-back kind of person and I'm also not clastrophobic (sp?). Ie small spaces or people standing up close to me don't bother me in the slightest. I'm not particularly worried, but I am mulling it over a bit. My GF says I'm her adorable little nutter, but gave me 'teh stare' when I self-diagnosed that lack of oral sex was making me jumpy :(

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ground nut oil for frying the rice ;)

On Topic: I can't cook at all if people are in 'my' kitchen... maybe I fear they will steal all my skills rendering me 'no longer' necessary' :(

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC said:
when I self-diagnosed that lack of oral sex was making me jupy :(

:eek2:

TdC

Jupitus said:
Ground nut oil for frying the rice ;)

On Topic: I can't cook at all if people are in 'my' kitchen... maybe I fear they will steal all my skills rendering me 'no longer' necessary' :(

don't have that :( used it quite a lot when I was in New Zealand though. Twas the only stuff we had there, it's crap for meat :/

Ah, so you get a bit jittery when people are mucking about in your kitchen when you're trying to cook as well? Tbh my GF (who's a nurse) blames me for the jitters. She claims that many IT people (and this includes ME) are mildly autistic to the point that they can concentrate fully on something to the exclusion of all else and get flustered when things don't happen in the particular order they've imagined them in.
Ie. when I put down my fave wooden spatula and she picks it up and puts it somewhere else I will become flustered and perform badly (in the kitchen, you freaks). All this has held to be true at this time. Makes me wonder tbh :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, yes, all very intresting. Now go back to the lack of oral sex bit?

Will

/bin/su
Your kitchen is tiny, and quite dark. It'd freak me out cooking with you in there. ;)

TdC

Ch3tan said:
Yes, yes, all very intresting. Now go back to the lack of oral sex bit?

you know, it just occured to me that this could be an elaborate plot by my GF to freak me out. I can't remember the last time she handled the staff of justice and might (aka mr wiggly), but it surely must have happened at some point for me to miss it :(

TdC

Will said:
Your kitchen is tiny, and quite dark. It'd freak me out cooking with you in there. ;)

you mean that installing an extra light in my kitchen will get me BJ's? surely it can't be that simple? o0

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Both cook in the nude. Then these distractions will all fall away. Also, spill some oil on the floor and she may accidently slip and solve the other problem ;)

TdC

ooh! that's smashing! she's also just moving house, so it may well be the perfect gift :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom