WTF? Freak weather?!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So all this hurrican Irene chat can gtf, I was eating my dinner last night when this bizzare shelf cloud blew in along with a thunderstorm the likes i've never witnessed before. Infact, i've never seen weather like this in Scotland; it's never hot / humid enough.

I quickly grabbed my camera and took a couple of shots, so these aren't exactly my best work :p.

amw56s.jpg

etcdno.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that first pic is deffo some freaky phenomenon G, wow 0o

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Whenever there is a big storm in the US we tend to get weird weather for a few days or a week or so.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Really strange first picture that.

We had some really weird weather over towards teh glasgow side. The sky earlier tonight , or rather the clouds, were a colour I have never seen.... basically a neon yellow colour that went into some weird bright peach! odd.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
First pic looks like the cloud in Independence day before the big fuck off UFO comes out :eek:

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
rep'd for the first pic, and legaen tooks the words from my mouth pretty weird for sure.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
first pic looks very "independence day" style alien invasionesque!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Really strange first picture that.

We had some really weird weather over towards teh glasgow side. The sky earlier tonight , or rather the clouds, were a colour I have never seen.... basically a neon yellow colour that went into some weird bright peach! odd.

yeahhh there was a storm in copenhagen on saturday morning (i think) around 6am that lasted for about an hour where the sky was bright yellow. There was a bolt of lightning at least once every 2 seconds for about 20 mins, it was good stuff!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yeahhh there was a storm in copenhagen on saturday morning (i think) around 6am that lasted for about an hour where the sky was bright yellow. There was a bolt of lightning at least once every 2 seconds for about 20 mins, it was good stuff!

would like to see that - someone must have youtubed it....

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
1st pic is awesome G. Remember to aim all your attacks at the big green laz0r in the middle of the ships!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom