TV Frankie Boyle

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lol Tramadol, have taken a fair few of those lately when my back plays up. :D

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Tramadol makes me itch, it's guuud though =)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha that's what I'm on at the moment! I'm high as a frikkin kite, seriously doubting my ability to work while on these babies lol :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
ha that's what I'm on at the moment! I'm high as a frikkin kite, seriously doubting my ability to work while on these babies lol :D

Ez, coming off them is a fucking pain, you will have some rotten headaches. Counter it with lose dose co-codamol over the counter, 8mg codine helps keep the worst of it away.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
argh lovely! I have issues with codine it gives me killer headaches...the doctor said there'd be some side effects but tbh I'm not screaming everytime I move, or breath...or blink so it's kind of worth it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
argh lovely! I have issues with codine it gives me killer headaches...the doctor said there'd be some side effects but tbh I'm not screaming everytime I move, or breath...or blink so it's kind of worth it.

The Tramadol withdrawl is far worse for me, so I use a small dose of codine just to keep my brain ticking over for a few days after stopping with the Tramadol. If I don't do it that way I have headaches so bad I literally can't get out of bed.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
very disappointing show...stick to live stand up & MTW, Frankie

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Stand up parts were brilliant, the knight rider was funny, rest was awful

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah, was pretty crap :<

Dissapointed, I love Frankie Boyle aswell :\

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yeah, I did laugh @ that sketch

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Problem was for game of France all the gays were seen on his tour, the majority of the sketches were shit.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not at all surprised T.Nights was canned after one series. Apart from the stand up, I gotta say, it was pretty shit. Stick to stand up & get your arse back over to MTW, fella.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What surprised me was how poor a sketch performer he was. His stuff was never likely to translate to sketches very well anyway, so I'm not surprised they weren't funny, but I was surprised at how poorly performed they were.

He was pretty aces when he hosted Buzzcocks a few weeks back. He's much more suited to that type of show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom