France v Spain predictions?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lets see

Zidane to come on with a zimmerframe, Henry to sky shots over bar all nighy, Spain manager to come out with racist driver, Raul to sulk when hes on the bench

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
my bet is 20 yellow cards.

a royal rumble

someone looking at someone causing them to fall over and break their legs, resulting in a red card for anyone who witnessed the event

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Nice schwalbe of Henry. Only times u saw his face was when he got called for offside or when he was diving into the grass.

Am dissapointed by the amount of acting on the field and faking fouls and i'm amazed that apparently it's considered normal.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tareregion said:
Nice schwalbe of Henry. Only times u saw his face was when he got called for offside or when he was diving into the grass.

Am dissapointed by the amount of acting on the field and faking fouls and i'm amazed that apparently it's considered normal.

Kiss my arse to Puyol tbh. He deserved it after champions league final :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tareregion said:

lol, they call that Schwalbe in english aswell?

I'm not interested in football at all, but still nice to see that we pwned Spain =) (the good part about having 2 nationalities is having 2 chances to win :p )

Seakul

Banned
liloe said:
lol, they call that Schwalbe in english aswell?

I'm not interested in football at all, but still nice to see that we pwned Spain =) (the good part about having 2 nationalities is having 2 chances to win :p )
Your germen and french? :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
what the hell... went off seeing spain winning 1-0 then came home to find they lost 3-1!!! bah, just when i thought spain's world cup woes were over.... :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
pfftt hardly deserved.. but than agian thats football..

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Typical Spain tbh, great group match then bottle the knockouts, was an alright match, Zidane was on form tonight,

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gungo said:
Typical Spain tbh, great group match then bottle the knockouts, was an alright match, Zidane was on form tonight,

Some of his runs were good

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Shame really, Spain has showed some really nice football all the way to World Cups, and France has been struggling, and then France suddently plays well :(

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
well, football has these things... but seeing both teams playing... my vote goes to brazil but who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom