TV Frakking toasters!

Uara

Part of the furniture
That my friend is bloody awesome!! I want one, but dont have the spending capacity at the moment for it!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Love it!!!!

Btw anyone else think that the writer's strike has completely fucked up the quality of shows like BSG and Heroes because they've rushed to get a mini-climax half way through the series?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I wish I could afford one of those right now :(

And I don't think BSG suffered too much but Heroes really sucked because they had to rush it.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I honestly thought you wrote "Fucking Toasters", that would be a TV show which I'd sit down and watch :p

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Love it!!!!

Btw anyone else think that the writer's strike has completely fucked up the quality of shows like BSG and Heroes because they've rushed to get a mini-climax half way through the series?

I really enjoyed the last season of BSG and i don't think the writers strike was a bad thing. Shortning the season with episodes richer in content was the best thing that could happen to BSG tbh.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Love it!!!!

That's exactly it, it's writers premature ejaculation!
Now we have to listen to the apologetic tone while they frantically try and toss themselves hard for a second attempt!
May aswell make a cup of tea while that happens... pfff

Ezteq

Queen of OT
we've got the original series on dvd (where starbuck is face from the a team!) and the cylons actually looked like toasters!

thats awesome man, love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom