Foundations - post your questions here!

M

Marcus75

I was wondering if the playermarket is in this patch or is it yet to come?

F

Flimgoblin

market is next patch (1.64)

to install foundations you need to download it from the website, then install it into your SI or Classic camelot directory.

Then you run the game and it'll patch your game+foundations to 1.63 :)

O

old.Sandariel

Originally posted by wuntvor
Question:

In a guild house can everybody access the vault or do you need a vault keeper NPC?

I suppose the question really is if theres a vault in the house does there also need to be a vault keeper NPC?

Everyone can access the guildvault if the GM allows them to access it. You can i.e. allow all members to deposit stuff in the vault while only officers and higher ranked people are allowed to withdraw items from it. Be carefull who you allow to withdraw stuff from it, tho. I read on US boards about a few guilds who have been "robbed" by one of their members. :)

And no, you don't need an additional vault keeper. The vault keeper is the same as all the other vault keepers in the game and allows you to access your "old" vault, while you access the housing vault just by clicking on one of the vault chests.

M

Marcus75

About trophys, some mob in the hib and alb frontier zones can become trophys, can I as a mid go get the remains of those mobs and manage to get a trophy from it for my house?

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Marcus75
About trophys, some mob in the hib and alb frontier zones can become trophys, can I as a mid go get the remains of those mobs and manage to get a trophy from it for my house?
Aye the frontier mobs can be used by everyone.

T

tripitaka

Quick question(s) on Foundations

Do i use Rouge, or beige ?
Will it go with the lipstick ?

O

old.Nikolas

I have been dating my current girlfriend now for 2 weeks and I was wondering Is now the right time to approach the topic of sex? Or should we wait until we are married? Or should I get her drunk one night and try to take advantage?

Y

yarrick

Originally posted by old.Nikolas
I have been dating my current girlfriend now for 2 weeks and I was wondering Is now the right time to approach the topic of sex? Or should we wait until we are married? Or should I get her drunk one night and try to take advantage?

Get her drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom