Foundations for scallies!!!!!!!

B

beta_Rurik

With Foundations, you can have mansions and cottages but what is being done for the scallie and townie players that are skint and come from bad/poor backgrounds?

WHAT DO WE WANT?
A COUNCIL ESTATE!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
PATCH DAY!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
A COUNCIL ESTATE!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
PATCH DAY!

Until our demands are met, I will be selling Big Issue's outside of all the rich people's houses! and if you stop for long around me in your rich neighbourhoods, I will steal your Svarkaedjar Nikes! I'm a geezer! I'll nick anything!

I just want my own pad where I can leave my burnt out horse and cart in the front garden. I think that's a fair request. Oh and the longer our demands are not met, I will be leaving trash (low level junk) in ALL your gardens!!!!!!!!

M

~Mobius~

Rurik did you used to play on Prydwen/Mid?

B

beta_Rurik

Yeah I play Pryd/Mid now. :)

Gombur - thanks for giving us your support. Keep up the good showering! The rich shower with all their fancy soaps and gold plated servants to scrub their backs. We're not gonna take it anymore!

I want a hi-rise council estate hut outside of the dodgy part of Mularn otherwise I'm gonna graffiti the mansions! and horse past their houses late at night playing an early form of rap music (I'll just bang a drum to make that 'thump thump' noise). Sorted! :)

M

~Mobius~

I thought I remembered a Rurik from a long time ago, when game first came out or something.

Users who are viewing this thread