Foundations Beta up on Gorre in French

T

Twaize

Originally posted by acei
It's not too hard to understand even without French :D i just laid out my garden after buying a villa and setup alchemy tables and paintings etc, it's pretty good. Shame that i can't understand the merchants around the area.

U must be really fast on gaining money...

T

Twaize

Ah now I understand about how u can get a house so fast... G&G!

O

oldnick

anyone got specific IPs for classic version , the swap 21 to 9 just makes mine crash

Nick

(2nd comp will only run classic , i hope it will work on patch day)

S

ssera

For money you need to go to one of the floating crystals named "Gold and Glory", I think they're in every capital city (SI ones too). G&G will give you a "precious gem" which you can then sell to any merchant for 100plat.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by ssera
For money you need to go to one of the floating crystals named "Gold and Glory", I think they're in every capital city (SI ones too). G&G will give you a "precious gem" which you can then sell to any merchant for 100plat.

Oh, thanks.

H

heath

i have done all the swapping .21 for .9....i can log in...enter password...choose gorre on the account selection screen.....get to the SI loading picture...get the connecting to server bit...then i get

You do not have the lateset version.

eh??....what have i done wrong ???
i have downloaded the foundations bit...copied the SI folder..put it in there...still nothing is happening !!!
any advice ?

J

JoxerTheMighty

cant log in at all...I edited the update as GOA said but now whenever I enter my account details to log on,I get a "account or password incorrect"-message.

And no, I didnt mistype it - it works with the "unpatched" version of the game.

M

mib666

Originally posted by JoxerTheMighty
cant log in at all...I edited the update as GOA said but now whenever I enter my account details to log on,I get a "account or password incorrect"-message.

And no, I didnt mistype it - it works with the "unpatched" version of the game.

Same as me, account information incorrect. Maybe server is down atm

J

JoxerTheMighty

NM: fixed it

Somehow the update.dat changed during the upgrade process. Had to repaste the info in it back to

Mythic Patch
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/french/isles/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/french/isles/mpatch.dat

and once it was patched back to
Mythic Patch
193.252.123.9:1280/updates/french/isles/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.9:1280/updates/french/isles/mpatch.dat

Now it works

H

heath

Same here...got it working now....time to get a house and a few chicks round for the house warming party !!! (o:

F

fed007

any1 help me plz, i put the patch number in with .9 and it starts to download a 9.0 mb patch or what ever it means in french. About 10% through i get this error msg through and have to close.

M

Moody

Following the advice on the GOA daoc homepage did it for me. Important bit is altering the update.dat after each patch to what it has to be and remove the spaces in the IP addresses you get while copy/pasting them.

And you MUST use Shrouded Isles. doesnt work if you login with classic camelot

B

bob007

Originally posted by fed007
any1 help me plz, i put the patch number in with .9 and it starts to download a 9.0 mb patch or what ever it means in french. About 10% through i get this error msg through and have to close.

The answer is earlier in this very post. Purefun posted it :)

Went there last night myself, Had a blast :)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian.james/HousingSS/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom