found something!

Logi

Part of the furniture
prolly old or w/e but i found the boards on FH of the old excal/prydwen! The last post was 2004 i think so far i saw atleast.

some thread dont work, appear empty, but some open up and u can still read em. Perhaps for the nostalgiants a nice read (looks at everz) :)

Dark Age of Camelot - FreddysHouse

Everz

FH is my second home
I started posting on Barrysworld when I was 11, explains my warped view on things tbh :p.

Logi

Part of the furniture
I started posting on Barrysworld when I was 11, explains my warped view on things tbh :p.

ya same, i remember watching what my dad was posting and id help him remember what happened in rvr or w/e so he could write it down in the post :p

i was like 8 or 9 i think at the time lol

Everz

FH is my second home
When I was playing DAoC at a serious rate I'd be alt/tabbed most the time flaming on there and here hah.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I was playing DAoC at a serious rate I'd be alt/tabbed most the time flaming on there and here hah.

Like a real pro! ;p

I didn't have a computer that could handle alt tabbing, but as soon as I did, my FH acc started to get hot :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
cool, I can read all of Tesla's old whine and GOA arse kissery.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH

He's all grown up now ;p although us blokes get younger again mentally as we get older....ask whoodoo mike who's 40 going on 15 ;)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The archived BW forums have been available for quite some time now :p

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Like a real pro! ;p

I didn't have a computer that could handle alt tabbing, but as soon as I did, my FH acc started to get hot :D
Everytime I would alt and tab or press windows key in classic client, fucking thing would ld. same for screen shots, si client ruled for screenys and alt tabbing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom