found something funny?

Ucallme

Banned
hehe I wont say names but this made me giggle :)

One of my ingame friends found something on a CM in housing but he didn't have enough money so he asked me if he could borrow the cash and I said sure.

Once he baught the item that he was after (using my cash) he then realised it was actually my merchant, hehe :) so now this is the strange part :p

he said that he would pay me back for the cash I lent him :) even though he baught something of my CM he still o's me the cash, right lol.

hehe ofc I wont get that from him coz im not like that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So any of you had something funny happen to you ingame ?

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Thats almost as bad as netcode selling me a great heal myradiem for 7 silver....

Kinag

Part of the furniture
When I started reading I thought you were talking of me, then I remembered I didn't borrow cash after all :p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Probably shouldn't admit to this and in my defence this was quite a while ago and quite late at night when I had had more than a snootful of fortified wine. I used to use my buffbot account to run around housing while I was crafting. I once bought something off my own CM without realising it (admittedly it was only salvage and only cost 20g)...I had totally forgotten I had that item on my CM in the first place.

Worse still, I paid the mark-up charge to buy it at the ME because I was too lazy (and drunk) to walk to the house and completely failed to recognise my own CM listing :twak:

C

Carss

Well a funny thing happened to me when i first started playing the game, i knew very few people, one was a healer named Trieo. I got bored and logged off and joined a complete random counter strike server. A guy asked me if i played daoc, to my supprise as id hardly played it i replied yeh and he was sat next to his mate who was Trieo :p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Well a funny thing happened to me when i first started playing the game, i knew very few people, one was a healer named Trieo. I got bored and logged off and joined a complete random counter strike server. A guy asked me if i played daoc, to my supprise as id hardly played it i replied yeh and he was sat next to his mate who was Trieo :p

Similar thing happened to me when Planetside was released, was running around on Werner and kept seeing familiar DAoC names like Lazygun (aka Rogi, old skool BM), Angrysquirrel, Moriaana and a few others :)

Online gaming certainly is a small world ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If you wanna see something funny, you should check out my show at Snowdonia! People tend to like it :D

- English -

Resident Freddy
Similar thing happened to me when Planetside was released, was running around on Werner and kept seeing familiar DAoC names like Lazygun (aka Rogi, old skool BM), Angrysquirrel, Moriaana and a few others :)

Online gaming certainly is a small world ;)

aww that game as quite fun, played it for the 1st 2 weeks... used to just fly people in those huge carry alls lol.. shame i had a crap PC at the time and couldnt engage combat lmao...

hows it going over there?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
like 3 years ago I logged into a public UT99 iCTF server with the nick BritonAlerionKnight (was named after my highest rr back then :)) so after like 2-3 mins of playing, I saw someone from the other team change his nick to KoboldStormurHerra. Was so surprised, what were the odds to meet a daoc player on a 12 player server :) We had some funny chat after and it turned out that he played on MLF in US.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
aww that game as quite fun, played it for the 1st 2 weeks... used to just fly people in those huge carry alls lol.. shame i had a crap PC at the time and couldnt engage combat lmao...

hows it going over there?

Not played it for a long time but the game pretty much died on it's ass im afraid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom