FoTM SB movie

M

minime_

I tried making a movie from 1 week of rvr:

www.hashkage.dk/teaser.zip

Look in the attached text file for abit of info.

FAQ:

What codex will i need to watch it?

You will need DivX, you can download it free at www.divx.com

---------------------------------------------------

What programs did you use to make it?

I used Fraps to film ingame action, and VirtualDub to "edit" it with. VirtualDub is great for noob editing, Adobe Premiere is said to be way better, but i dunno how to use it yet :>

Did you speed up the framerate abit?

Yes, i fastend it abit in order to prevent peps from falling asleep, and ofc to make it match the music in regards of length.

Do you kill any unbuffed peps?

Yes i kill 2, im guilty.

Did you lag like a madman when filming?

Yes!!!!!!!!11111111111one

Do you kill any high rr peps in the movie?

Highest is rr6, tho consider this is a teaser with clips from the last week of rvr.

Enjoy, next movie will be here in some months, over and out.

B

Belomar

Downloading, always a terror to wait until you see whether or not you have been humiliated in the movie. ;)

B

Belomar

Nice movie, music was ok. :) Big warder zerg ganking there, however. :p And aww, I wanted to see Tildai get ganked by those Hibs. ;)

M

minime_

Look again and you will see its a solo ranger, and 1fg albs that are going to gank him :>

X

Ximadir

Use a better compress next time i thought the movie would be 10 min or so with that amount of mb ;)

Stlong shadowzerk next time get me in the movie oh wait you need to kill me then hehe :)

S

Sharp Thing

haha, fight with tilda is funny, just proves how good he is. oh and this movie clearly shows that sbs arent nerfed t,t

M

minime_

Originally posted by Ximadir
Use a better compress next time i thought the movie would be 10 min or so with that amount of mb ;)

Stlong shadowzerk next time get me in the movie oh wait you need to kill me then hehe :)

Its the song thats .wave :>

And try to solo someday, and you might feature in my next movie \o/

M

minime_

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
haha, fight with tilda is funny, just proves how good he is. oh and this movie clearly shows that sbs arent nerfed t,t

Bastard resisted debuff tho :p

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
oh and this movie clearly shows that sbs arent nerfed t,t

shhh, don't tell anyone, it's a secret ;)

X

xplo

DL'ing right now, hope you gank meh. I'll be back in rvr in 2 weaks in my new uber SC suit and sexeh cloack xDDD

X

Ximadir

You can compress the sound 2 :bore: and im 60% solo other 40% is duo with iphis nothing more nothing less :)

M

m4rk

nice, just shows SBs are still overpowered tho, especially when u unstealthed and ran after someone and STILL beat them rofl.

I

infozwerg

Originally posted by m4rk
nice, just shows SBs are still overpowered tho, especially when u unstealthed and ran after someone and STILL beat them rofl.

yes! nerf <insert class that can kill someone>, it must be overpowered!

B

bullyjohn

movie

Yea i say we nerf sb more, take all styles away from them, and make them run around with staff only, would be so killer :) nice to see that the sb still can zerk people hehe. gonna respec my own sb to zerk :) good work para

W

Whisperess

Like mercfiltrators do you mean?

Not everyone is CS-specced you fool.

S

Simmern

Nice movie. Liked the part where you "beated" Tildai =)

H

Haldar

good movie, tho frame speed-up was unnecessary imo, and u should compress it better :)

N

NP_Finster

Fyi currently CS stealth openers are pretty much worthless due to the enervating poison taking off about the same from buffed targets max hits after first attack lands. CS anytime styles are good, but require weaponskill derived from main weapon to do decent damage past infiltrator cleric spec AF.
In a nutshell SBs simply don t have the spec points to spec decent CS and get the necessary WS and LA to go with it, so SZ spec is extremely viable for asn 1on1 fights, in which 85% of the time no one lands PA anyways.

Other than that nothing wrong with people still clinging to the mirage of the PA chain two shotting assassin. Helps the myth.

Finster

Users who are viewing this thread