stroopwafel

2 bards just for end is a nono imo(!!)

just get 1 decent bard :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by stroopwafel
2 bards just for end is a nono imo(!!)

just get 1 decent bard :)

The key to a good Hib-group is good players who know what to do.

So 8 decent players will still rock, if the group is atleast in someway balanced.

New standards and the whining about lots of stuff made alot of characters 'bad' in the eyes of people, but they can still be viable.

Lack of Determination is not that bad in Hib, due to Grouppurge for example.

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

Lack of Determination is not that bad in Hib, due to Grouppurge for example.

true that

dunno why people wont take VWs, they should have some funky stuff? never played one
i'd rather have a champ/vw than another bard

main reason is that i get lazy with another bard in group :p

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by stroopwafel
true that

dunno why people wont take VWs, they should have some funky stuff? never played one
i'd rather have a champ/vw than another bard

main reason is that i get lazy with another bard in group :p

VW special RA seems a tad good tbh

E

enli

lal mages work quite fine
just need to play good :p or have MoC or both :D

A

amazingsteve

There´s the difference though, savage+healer team doesn´t need to play good to win :)

B

boni_ofdavoid

1 bard
1 reg/nurt druid
1 reg/nat druid
1 reg/nurt warden
1 s/s hero
1 hybrid CS hero
2 Pierce BM

works well imo.

O

[Oo]Escape

I hate all of these Determination-spec groups(from all realms), but it's the safest way to compete atm :/
RvR is boring when you see the same handfull of classes, every fight.

Shike posted his Eldritch-spec group on the RvR forum and we met them a couple of days ago at hmgO. The debuff +2 elds nuking is a killer! Hopefully won't be as lethal with the inc resist nerf :p

We were in an alb PBAoE group at the time and it would've been a real good fight, if not for the three stealther adds who popped behind! I don't know if all three elds have secondary spec for NS, but at least one was spamming it to interrupt. That group has alot of utility, if all three elds have secondary spec for NS(?) you've got three interrupters there, 2x druid pets and bard(s) to disable enemy casters/healers. That's not to mention AE-Disease, AE-Mezz, AE-str/con debuff, AE-dex debuff + killer nukes and PB. Compare that to an ice-wiz and you have to laugh :p

Still, it's fun to meet an opted group which isn't based on Determination and I hope those guys keep on going. I expect we'll see some crazy combinations of that group in ToA with Bodyguard: 3x Eld, 3x Hero, Druid, Bard :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom