XBOX Series Forza Horizon 5

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
One of the dullest games i've ever played. Put about 5-6 hours in and I'll be deleting it this evening to make space. It's like FIFA but with cars and without the drama.

No idea how all the reviews are 9/10+.
Because it looks shiny and it's like FIFA but with cars and without the drama ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
When I say its like FIFA, I mean it's just geared towards collecting everything, which usually comes at a cost.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Enlighten me.

If I upgrade a car so that it jumps a class does that mean that all the AI drivers get cars in the same class?

Does't that just encourage you to upgrade all cars to just on the boundary (e.g. 799 or 899) ?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am still enjoying it, it is on GamePass too.
What's the crack with game pass, do you get to keep them like PS plus or are they limited time or is it Netflix style (subs 4 ongoing access)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What's the crack with game pass, do you get to keep them like PS plus or are they limited time or is it Netflix style (subs 4 ongoing access)
All MS studio games stay there forever, others last 2-3 years and just before they leave normally enter a fire sale.

If you get Ultimate you get xbox, pc, cloud, EA Play and xbox live all in the monthly price.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In fact I just did the upgrade to Ultimate myself and it converted the remaining EA Play and Live into time credits so don't start paying until May 2022. Nice!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Look about on the internet before you do anything though - you might be able to get 3-6 months for free/cheap, depending what's going on.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
edit - maybe then you'll like B4B ;)
Nope, still shit even with game pass.

Getting into Forza now though, pretty good laugh. No real incentive to stay on the roads between events though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nope, still shit even with game pass.

Getting into Forza now though, pretty good laugh. No real incentive to stay on the roads between events though.

Roads are for pussies.

Speaking of consoles, I came very close to getting a PS5 for GT7, so very glad I decided to wait a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom