XBOX Series Forza Horizon 5

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Currently preloading 103gb worth of files. Cannot fucking wait.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You going to play Gran Turimso when it comes out on the PS5? if so, we should play together because I'll be all over it.
Don't have a PS5 yet :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Gran Turismo has been teribad for years, they need to do some serious work to make it worthwhile.

You know you've fucked it when GT1 (1997) is better than your latest effort

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gran Turismo has been teribad for years, they need to do some serious work to make it worthwhile.

You know you've fucked it when GT1 (1997) is better than your latest effort

Aye, I get that they want it as simulation as possible but all the customization of the earlier titles is what made it so fun... buying a shitty clapped out mini and making it look mint etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
speaking for GT features @Raven @Deebs it does seem they're going back to form *fingers crossed*

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Download done.

I'll be spending many hours on this (XBL & PSN: Zerodriven)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeh, fucking scalpers snap them up. I am in no hurry so will wait till next year.

prob be best, getting a ps5 so close to christmas will be like trying to find rocking horse shit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I stream sometimes mostly out of boredom. I don't have the charisma to be pro! Also more than 2h on a PC I get bored :(

Takes a lot of commitment and motivation to do it properly like, I've tried a few times and was humbled by how difficult it actually is to maintain.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Got myself a Nintendo Switch OLED with Zelda the other day, see if it keeps me entertained.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There is already a 20gb patch out for the game. Afterwards there is a small decrease in the on disk size of the game.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Looks like the reviewers like the game.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have to say I am shit but am fucking loving FH5.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What about car customisation etc? I am really looking for the old GT experience.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What about car customisation etc? I am really looking for the old GT experience.
You can customise pretty much anything. Though I have not as I want to play the game.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Looking forward to this today. Am a peasant who had to wait for it to come out!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Looking forward to this today. Am a peasant who had to wait for it to come out!
It came out at midnight you slacker. I've been having a lot of fun in the game. Some of the danger signs are fucking mental.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
One of the dullest games i've ever played. Put about 5-6 hours in and I'll be deleting it this evening to make space. It's like FIFA but with cars and without the drama.

No idea how all the reviews are 9/10+.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't have a console but noticed the thread. I bought it, sat for an age waiting for it to load the benchmark (with really unhelpful, non-descriptive loading screens), changed some settings, sat for another age waiting for it to restart the game and load the benchmark, then spent another age trying to get my wheel set up (it kept saying it was disconnected as soon as I pushed something on it which clearly fucking tells me it wasn't disconnected because it registered that I'd pressed something :eek:), the same process again for a wireless controller then I got fed up and got a refund. Absolutely atrocious experience, I was so fucked off with it I only spent about 10 minutes playing and that was good enough to inspire me to persevere with the controller issues (apparently one of the fixes involves unplugging the keyboard every time I play - fuck that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom