Forza 2

Clown

Part of the furniture
Fuck off twat head. Barrysworld = Game.net = purple.
Twat.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Finally bought it today, loving it to bits. Well worth the purchase £35 from Tesco....Nice!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I just downloaded the demo - there doesn't seem to be a cockpit view like in PGR2 - is this representative of the full version?

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
I just downloaded the demo - there doesn't seem to be a cockpit view like in PGR2 - is this representative of the full version?

No there isnt, but why would you want it ? cockpit view sucks, you should drive from bumper view, you can take every corner spot on then.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm traditionally a bumper view player on, well, all racing games but on PGR2 the cockpit view is pure *FUN*. When I flick to bumper cam it's much easier to play, you're right - you can take corners with much more accuracy but it just doesn't feel like you're driving. Tbh, if I was playing on a TV I may feel diff, but my xbox is hooked up to my projector and it's an incredibly immersive feeling playing in cockpit view with a 106" screen. The feeling of speed is awesome.

Oh, also - when it comes to realisim (something forza claims to be all about) cockpit view is more satisfying. That's what I play GTR/GTR2 on and it's much better.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm traditionally a bumper view player on, well, all racing games but on PGR2 the cockpit view is pure *FUN*. When I flick to bumper cam it's much easier to play, you're right - you can take corners with much more accuracy but it just doesn't feel like you're driving. Tbh, if I was playing on a TV I may feel diff, but my xbox is hooked up to my projector and it's an incredibly immersive feeling playing in cockpit view with a 106" screen. The feeling of speed is awesome.

Oh, also - when it comes to realisim (something forza claims to be all about) cockpit view is more satisfying. That's what I play GTR/GTR2 on and it's much better.

Its annoying it doesnt have a cockpit view yes but its still a great sim. Im playing r-factor on PC nowadays with my G25 steering wheel but forza is a nice diversion with the official steering wheel. Expensive way of enjoying it, i cant play reacers with pads nowadays so I had to get it. The wheel is quite weak on the 360 but its still great fun. I play quite regurlarly with the same bunch on Forza now and its great fun because we try to play nice.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
having got round to opening my copy last night, is it just me that thinks its easier than froza was on the orignal xbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom