Forums runnin like Shit?

S

S-Gray

Is it just me or has the past few days on this forum been chaos because they are so fuckin slow?

Its taking like 2mins to open up half a page ffs :/

C

Clowneh!

me and mank found them really slow too

W

Wij

They've been shit for a few days but seem fine now.

S

SoWat

Very very slow for me also... up to 1 minute to load a page. Other sites are fine.

Traceroute looks fine all the way to barryworld.

B

bigfoot

They have been a bit slow over the course of the last few days (seemed fine today), I've flagged it up to DBs but he has been on hols this week.

M

~Mobius~

Yeah they seem ok now, was really slow before though!

C

Clowneh!

Originally posted by mank!
shit, clowneh teaching me grammar!

no, i was just showing you i was talking about before

C

Clowneh!

*bums mank*

oh sorry i thought that was cool :p

T

The-Don

fine for me too, damn - that means i can't wave my bashing stick at Dbs

K

kameleon

They are a lot better now, pages were being generated in 4 seconds over the week now back down to .25

T

throdgrain

I tried to download NS2 this morning , 8 am, and got 8 kbs. I wouldn't mind if I had isdn, it would have been ok, but with adsl I was a little dissapointed :)
Got it from BY at 59 kbs :/

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by throdgrain
I tried to download NS2 this morning , 8 am, and got 8 kbs. I wouldn't mind if I had isdn, it would have been ok, but with adsl I was a little dissapointed :)
Got it from BY at 59 kbs :/
I know what you mean; it feels like a 56k connection or something, I already posted about this problem here but nothing really came of it...

M

Maljonic

I've been trying to download the star wars mod for bf1942 all morning on the 'super fast uk ftp' (my arse) thingy sinse 8 this morning and it keep buggering up and stopping :mad:

D

Debaser

DL'ing NS now on the Fast FTP thing, it's taking forever.

Had trouble with the forums too a few days ago, fine now though.

W

Will

I've been hammering the UK FTP since 3am with my 1MB cable, and the speed has been constantly over 100kb/sec. I guess its all my fault.;)

W

Will

Seems to be generating pages slowly on and off today. Ranges from 4.5 seconds to 0.2

Get to it, DBs.;)

Z

Zarjazz

DBs was "at the beach" ^H^H^H^H^H^ "afk" so I brought out the rubber hammer and hit the server. Should be okay now for people.

W

Will

Tragically, it seems even slower now...I just got my all-time record of 9.1 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread