Forum Runner posts

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When you use forum runner on iOS 6 you don't always have the ability to press the Send button without pressing Return. I can live with that.

What I can't live with is the lack of means to adjust the text. Normally you tap where you want to edit the text, or hold the screen and move the little cursor to the delivery bit of text. This does not work. Also whilst typing this I cannot see what I am writing. I got as far as "normally you tap where you want". The rest of te text is invisible

dysfunction

FH is my second home
This is not a freddyshouse issue.

The problem is with the app itself for ios 6

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha I know that. I mentioned it because I did not know if there is a fix which involves deebs doing something on the site or forum runner he added to the site

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ah I see!!
I guess there could be a patch or something!

But my guess is you will have to wait for the app on your phone to be updated

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah you're probably right :(. Thought I would mention it as tony also has an iPhone. Figured he may have experienced this

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah you're probably right :(. Thought I would mention it as tony also has an iPhone. Figured he may have experienced this
I have but it is not running that crap iOS6. It is a known bug and apparently the developer is working on a fix....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
New version of Forum Runner app is out hopefully fixing the bugs. Give it a whirl and let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom