Forum Issues

B

bigfoot

Apologies for the forum problems today, we had a team meeting and most of the lads went off to the pub after which meant that nobody was around to fix them. Should be okay now.

T

Tenko

Originally posted by bigfoot
Apologies for the forum problems today, we had a team meeting and most of the lads went off to the pub after which meant that nobody was around to fix them. Should be okay now.

Talk about an attack of honesty! There are moments in history where people should be this honest.

"Mon dieu! How did that German panzer division get past the maginot line?!"

"Sorry mon capitain, the lads went off to the pub and no-one was around to stop them"

D

doh_boy

Re: Re: Forum Issues

Originally posted by Tenko
Talk about an attack of honesty! There are moments in history where people should be this honest.

"Mon dieu! How did that German panzer division get past the maginot line?!"

"Sorry mon capitain, the lads went off to the pub and no-one was around to stop them"

Weren't they built facing the wrong direction? If thats true then that's crazy! :eek:

T

Trem

Gotta hand it to Bigfoot, usually we bitch at him on account of him being a cow:p, but at least hes apologised when BW are in the wrong. Well done, yes, well done!

T

Testin da Cable

damn I work for a day and miss "issues" :(

C

Cdr

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
damn I work for a day and miss "issues" :(

It's okay, you didnt miss much. The forum was replaced by naked pictures of Natalie Portman.

O

old.Bubble

Whos House?
Bigfoots! House

A Said Whos House!

O

old.Bubble

through i gotta admit that Bigfoot isn't really a good name to use with that :)

L

~Lazarus~

Pah! never noticed any problems.

BEt Bif was just trying to up his post count : SPAMM0R!!!!!

D

doh_boy

I assumed it was a run DMC song but didn't Matt Damon not stop saying it in dogma?

D

dysfunction

I was actually doing some work for a change so didnt notice the down time.

1tchy trigger

This would never have happened if Ted were here :m00:

Get the pub to set up a rack and host the BW servers - then you could have a drink whenever you wanted and BW would be 100% operational!

B

bigfoot

Sorry for problems (again) but most of the infrastructure team were down at HO again today, and I've been in bed recovring from a very long day (that didn't involve going to the pub).

S

S-Gray

s'ok BF. I believe you,

Really i do.

No honest, i understand how 1 pint can lead to 2... and 2 to 3.... and 3 to 10..

Its ok!

T

Testin da Cable

Sorry for problems (again) but most of the infrastructure team were down at HO again today, and I've been in bed recovring from a very long day (that didn't involve going to the pub).

:fluffle:

I was worried that my firewall team had finally wised up for a sec though :eek:

M

mr.Blacky

most of the lads went off to the pub after
Are you sure it was after the team meating? and not during?

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
:fluffle:

I was worried that my firewall team had finally wised up for a sec though :eek:

I also had a mild panic attack about that!!

E

Embattle

Re: Re: Re: Forum Issues

Originally posted by doh_boy
Weren't they built facing the wrong direction? If thats true then that's crazy! :eek:

No but basically they weren't built long enough so the Germans just went round them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom