Forum fun...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Still not the right person, but I'm sure the dude you linked, living in the US, will be really happy you just spammed his personal info here.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
He's such a bona fide nutcase :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
omg I never knew I already had my masters ! just think of what I could have made of myself :D

TdC

He's such a bona fide nutcase :)

He is indeed. Thing is, even if he had the right guy, I am not American and really couldn't care less. It's sad that he expends such effort to do something that has no effect :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I have to say I honestly feel sorry for the poor fucker. I mean, if he's so mentally broken that all he's got to do for fun is fail to achieve anything on a foreign message board then how shit must the rest of his life be? :(

mooSe_

FH is my second home
He is indeed. Thing is, even if he had the right guy, I am not American and really couldn't care less. It's sad that he expends such effort to do something that has no effect :)

If you were american you would say you could care less, even though you meant that you couldn't :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
We should invite a psychiatrist in. Hell, we should invite a psychiatry school in. There are probably whole careers to be made analysing this fruitloop.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I just worry that one day he'll get so frustrated that he'll go out and hurt someone :|

TdC

omg he found my freely accessible gallery that I advertise in my signature!

OH NOES WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT!!!!11

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Apparently he is 50 odd too, probably lives with his parents still. Wiping bum gets to you I suppose.

TdC

We should invite a psychiatrist in. Hell, we should invite a psychiatry school in. There are probably whole careers to be made analysing this fruitloop.

nah mate, he's classic and easy. a shrink would be entertained long enough to bill him some prozac and tell him to fuck off ;)

I just worry that one day he'll get so frustrated that he'll go out and hurt someone :|

don't really think so. he's clearly scared to death of his fellow man, poor fella :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Brilliant, goes to all the effort of digging up personal information and gets completely the wrong person and country. Classic.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Brilliant, goes to all the effort of digging up personal information and gets completely the wrong person and country. Classic.

Added to that is when everyone points it out to him, he still thinks it's right.

Must be a "conspiracy" :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
omg he found my freely accessible gallery that I advertise in my signature!

OH NOES WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT!!!!11
He'll get his posts rubbed by me because it amuses me to erase him.

TdC

yep, and your tokens are not valid today too :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
AIDS.

Quite sure I will horribly regret saying that :(

I think comparatively me and Bodhi have more to worry about, AIDS-wise. I still occasionally think of putting my speech bubble on a t-shirt.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You..have AIDS (yes you have AIDS)...I hate to tell you boy that you...have AIDS (you've got the AIDS)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom