Fortress Forever

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
It is a bit of a bitch that i've been bored ALL summer waiting for so many games to come out, and now that they start to appear, I'm off to uni where I won't get a chance to play :x I'll have some time at the weekends hopefully, on a sunday or something when my new uni friends go back to see family or something. i aim fairly determined not to mess up uni with games and so on though.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
FF looks so much better then the silly kiddie gfx on TFT2, hope it phwns it sales/player base wise.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
bah, disappointment

i left mouse over title and it read "Fortress Forever- A Team" and i was hoping for some mr T / Murdoch esque shoost em up :<

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It is a bit of a bitch that i've been bored ALL summer waiting for so many games to come out, and now that they start to appear, I'm off to uni where I won't get a chance to play :x I'll have some time at the weekends hopefully, on a sunday or something when my new uni friends go back to see family or something. i aim fairly determined not to mess up uni with games and so on though.

Damn things have changed at uni. In my day weekends were about beer, parties and sex (with girls) and the occasional game of rugger/waterpolo. Not sitting in a room playing with yourself.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom