Forming a set RvR group.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Savage Conclave is trying to form a second fixed group for RvR. Initially we intend to run on Tuesdays between 7:30pm GMT and 10:30pm GMT. We will be getting wiped repeatedly for the first time next Tuesday the 14th November.

However as I am sure this happens with most guilds we don't have exactly the right mix of classes to form the group we want. We are thus looking for a few more people who might be willing to join us. Either on a regular basis or just occasionally if we find somebody is unable to make it.

Requirements:
1) Must be able to use vent. Being able to listen is enough for now but we would much prefer people who can speak too!
2) You need to have a proper template and relevant Master Levels. It doesn't need to be an expensive template you can make perfectly acceptable templates with artis, 99% armour and easy to acquire drops.
3) If you sign up for a night you must be able to play the entire time. Sure we will have a WC/coffee break between wipes but the point of a set group is that you don't need to look for a replacement for somebody every other run!
4) MOST IMPORTANT, you must have patience and a sense of humour. Everybody will be learning to work together so there will be alot of wipes.
5) You do NOT need to join SC to be part of this group, we may ask you do dye your armour though.

As we are just starting, the exact group setup is not completely fixed. We also have a few people with 11 alts each who are willing to play most classes. This means we can probably fit your class in. However there is a chance you are playing a class that we already have 5 people wanting to play....
Classes that we could use: Healer (aug), zerker, bonedancer
Classes that we don't really need more of: Warriors, Valks, Spiritmasters

Style of play/adding policy:
I am going to be the pac healer for the group so I will (hopefully) be calling the shots on who we attack. If we go Agramon I intend to try my best to follow the no adding agreement. I will however attack any "resting" group. If they need a rest they can use Mass Gateway in my opinion! For places that are not Agramon we will probably join in unless it is a close fight away from frequently travelled areas.

If you have any questions or are interested feel free to reply here, alternatively you can find me ingame on either: Fieldsurgeon, Cadelin or Ethanol (all prydwen). Eben/Ringha will also probably be able to help you.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join you guys if you need skald. I'm 8L6 and ML10 soj atm with a grp friendly RA spec and good template. (But I will not dye my armour if it's inappropriate for my character. I only wear dark/black, but can make small exceptions if it's not something I dislike/too colourful.) Think most of you have run with me before and/or know me already. ;)

Kimkasper

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
I would love to join you guys if you need skald. I'm 8L6 and ML10 soj atm with a grp friendly RA spec and good template. (But I will not dye my armour if it's inappropriate for my character. I only wear dark/black, but can make small exceptions if it's not something I dislike/too colourful.) Think most of you have run with me before and/or know me already. ;)

Kimkasper

Kimkasper, im the wimp shammy who played with you yesterday night, and tbh, i think that big norse will be so cute in something like pink / lime green colours, hehehe.

joking etc, work is boring at the mornings.

Btw, ill be able to join the grp with shaman and warrior, both of em will make the MLrush that weekend. So hope they both will be ml9 or so that weekend just laking the mlXP

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi i would be interested in joining those tuesday runs .. its in generel a good day for me :)

I got Mirkles Aughealer 6L8 ml 10 perf ... templated (BoF3, DI1, Purge2 etc ..)
Alrune dark sm 5L2 ml9 con .. templated (Purge2, mom3, wp2 aug dex 3, mof1)
lower rr toons thats not used on regular basis.
Hourl zerker 50 la 50 hamm rr 2L6 ml3 bl ... templated (det3, charge1)
Ravnkel warrior 50 sw 50 shield rr2L6 ml10 BM ... templated (can't remember)

Regards

/Mirk

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I'n very interested and could provide an aug/mend healer (Farder) - 37/39 currently. He's ML10/CL5 and fully TOA templated (tho' with recent changes this could probably be improved on). Only very low RR (2L7) atm.

Tuesday's always been a good day for me but next Tuesday is not as IRL means I'll be out of town that week.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice initiative Cadelin and I hope you get it going :)

btw if you need a vent server give me a shout as the other SC grp uses mine aswell :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up. Prefear to play thane (9l9). However I could also live with playing healer, however I belvie I'm pac with that atm so nvm..

I suppose I don't have to write much else about my thane. If I do please let me know. ^^

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:

Kimkasper

Get this guy, he's very good :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Kvadi said:
I'n very interested and could provide an aug/mend healer (Farder) - 37/39 currently. He's ML10/CL5 and fully TOA templated (tho' with recent changes this could probably be improved on). Only very low RR (2L7) atm.

Tuesday's always been a good day for me but next Tuesday is not as IRL means I'll be out of town that week.

Correction. I am available next Tuesday (got my days/dates mixed up).

Also could re-spec the healer to different Aug spec if required (got more stones that I know what to do with ;)).

Lastly, I do also have a 'zerk, but he's only ML6 atm and not templated yet. Won't bother mentioning my various other 'toons (shaman, mend/pac healer, warrior, skald, SM) as you seem pretty well covered in that department.

Nate

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
btw if you need a vent server give me a shout as the other SC grp uses mine aswell :)
sorted em out with our old one blue. and yeah good luck with it :d might be able to run with you guys sometimes

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
The <coughs> other SC group know me, but I don't know you I don't think. However Tuesday's is a really great night for me and I just so happen to have a fully ToAed, 6L4 (?) auger, specced for RvR. Would love to join you, bit rusty atm though. :)

However (and why does nothing like this EVER come up at a good time!) I am moving house next friday and will be without broadband for probably 2 weeks....I can't believe I am having to get rid of my beloved cable connection and pay BT money. :(

Tir

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Sign me up. Prefear to play thane (9l9). However I could also live with playing healer, however I belvie I'm pac with that atm so nvm..

I suppose I don't have to write much else about my thane. If I do please let me know. ^^
44 set group you join !:) Gl SC ure the best guys

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm intrested as well.

10l7 Frost Thane, got BG, and a template made for utility and stats.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
44 set group you join !:) Gl SC ure the best guys

None mentioned anything about a lvl44 setgrp. Apologises that my perception is unaccurate. Perhaps I chould have wore my glasses.

Eithor said:
I'm intrested as well.

10l7 Frost Thane, got BG, and a template made for utility and stats.

Eithor you are not stealing any setgrp spot from me. I'll hate you and never talk to you again. Besides I'll add on every possible fight! :< Might even consider rerolling hib or alb. :eek:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
None mentioned anything about a lvl44 setgrp. Apologises that my perception is unaccurate. Perhaps I chould have wore my glasses.
lol Trollum i ment thats how many set groups you applied/joined !:) we still lubes you even that youre a trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Starbursts

Fledgling Freddie
i am up for it on My Rm rr4 fully templated just need to do ML's :( but hope i can still make it in to grp :) pm anyone on SH asking for James :) if need any further details

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
lol Trollum i ment thats how many set groups you applied/joined !:) we still lubes you even that youre a trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Well none of the set grps I've played regulary in has lasted very long. But thats not because of me. I've never been thrown out because I don't play well enoguh. =/ It's jsut because I play a thane..

EDIT: Or played... actually. Havn't played for months.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, you see it from the wrong direction Atos. Why one ubah Thane when one could have two in the very same grp, all those hammers!

varge

Fledgling Freddie
i'd be interested to join with my auger Abendgar 6L5 ML8 fully templated. Wednesday suits my perfectly and i can listen on VT. time is just fine as well, tho i see there;s a lot of offers for augers ;-)

good luck anyway :)

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to join with my Shammy. Currently its only 2L6, ML6. Got 1.85 template.

IRL im 23 yrs old, the playtime fits my working hours perfectly and i got a good sence of humor :D And i do have vent ofc.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hello again!

When I first made this post I had about 5 confirmed people and 2 more interested. I was expecting maybe upto 5 people being interested but I have had a huge response! Go Midgard! :worthy:

For the first week I have a set of people now and with the exception of Eithor (who I had asked before I made the first post trollum) all have confirmed on the savageconclave forums. I am sure there will be changes over the first few and I have a list of replacements for every spot which is nice, although I hope I don't have to use the replacements at the last moment much.

So now a suggestion! There is clearly alot of interest in forming proper groups. All it requires is someone to put in some effort before hand making sure people sign up. So if some brave person would like to I am sure they could form a second group out of the pool of interested people. If you setup this group to run on a different day from mine then you can always ask people from my set group to ask for replacements if you find somebody can't make it (and vice versa ofc!). I can help you get started with a a list of interested people*. Even if you don't want to fix something permenant you could always just do a signup sheet on FH each week, it might work, and you don't have to go agramon in order to get rp and have plenty of fun.

*I won't give out any contact details (such as email addresses I have been sent) but I can provide ingame/forum names and contact people on your behalf.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Golena said:
shaman
pac healer
aug healer
skald
thane
thane
thane
valk

can't go wrong tbh!

RC runies for speed and SPEARS!!!! imo

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
skald for better speed, rr5 and SoS.... and who needs spears with 3 thanes around ? Its MoC 1 hammer time...spear r sooooooo obsolete.

Kados

Loyal Freddie
Im up for an additional AE group

Pac healer
Aug healer
Aug shaman
Cave shaman
RM
Thane
Thane
Thane/BA BD

ROAR!!!!

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent initiave, Cadelin. :) Just from having read the SC threads about this topic and how you made this thread it looks very promising and I wish you all the best of luck with it. Its no easy task but I very much like the thoughts behind this group and the planning. :drink:

Oh and:

Tir said:
The <coughs> other SC group know me, but I don't know you I don't think. However Tuesday's is a really great night for me and I just so happen to have a fully ToAed, 6L4 (?) auger, specced for RvR. Would love to join you, bit rusty atm though. :)

If you still happen to miss a aug healer I can all but recommend Tirani aka Ketora the Healer. Very solid play from her the times we've run together in the old SC set group. Even if somewhat low rr, rusty (yeah she uses that excuse quite alot) and I believe a mediacore suit (at the time, fully toa'ed now) she always filled out the aug healer spot splendidly. :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom