Forgotten Adders and Public Zergers

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Penitent

Not that Hibs actually G.A.S if you run as 2fg's these days in emain (which you have done for the last 2 nights at least), but please dont have the gall to ever whine again about Hib RvR Guilds running 2fg's and preach about how you never do.

And if you're gonna reply - change the record from the "unlucky adds" excuse eh?

O

old.diabolus

u play a MMorpg guess what the MM stand for sure not M&M's :O

A

Aule Valar

had a few great fights with pe this week 8v8, fl are just naughty adders :p but they certainly don't run 2fg

S

SoulFly Amarok

And this is posted by a member of Severance?

LOL!
(©fattshanes)

Oh, and we've not run 2fg as of yet, would you like some?

frozentear

A

Aule Valar

oh bugger didn't see zergferance posted it, in that case, bwbababa qq more

O

old.Morchaoron

Forgotten Adders

amagad just before this got posted someone in my guild said they would call us like that (also Add Legends) xDDDDD

know that neither PE nor FL asks for backup...

now that PE is back and more then 1fg albs is running around (xcept the stealthers), it can happen...

and at least we dont patrol emain with 2fgs like you do so in other words:

QQ

L

Lochlyessa

2 things.

1) @ silo valley, that was just FL, DS were on their way to nGed to defend, and they saw us fighting and added (cue much discussion on /as)

2) 3fg outside DL, vs our 7 people and you lost.. so, feel free to run 2fg in emain, s'double the rps \o/

Ps; I'm not in FL, but who cares ^^

O

old.mattshanes

We never run 2fgs like you so shut up with the crap, what can we do if others add or if stealthers add?PUT A FUCKING FENCE UP WITH A SIGN "SAYING PLEASE GO AROUND" ? xD

X

Xeanor

Yeah, like, we killed your 2fg+ at DL ? (with 1fg)

D

Derric

Winamp now playing:Guns N Roses - Don't cry.mp3

P

polkadot

Originally posted by Xeanor
Yeah, like, we killed your 2fg+ at DL ? (with 1fg)

See - you killed our full group and a load of people who casually walked out to get slaughtered - but that's our 2fg+ - interesting.

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
We never run 2fgs like you so shut up with the crap, what can we do if others add or if stealthers add?PUT A FUCKING FENCE UP WITH A SIGN "SAYING PLEASE GO AROUND" ? xD

Annoying isn't it - and just because your not in the same guild doesn't mean it doesn't count.

L

Lochlyessa

Nah, you're annoying, pwning your 2fg is highly amusing \o/

X

Xeanor

Nah, it's fun that you whine when you get killed by 1fg + another fg adding, we laugh when 2fg add with your fg and we kill you all. \o/

P

polkadot

Originally posted by Xeanor
Nah, it's fun that you whine when you get killed by 1fg + another fg adding, we laugh when 2fg add with your fg and we kill you all. \o/

That's because you rock.

O

old.mattshanes

Well the original poster shouldn't blame PE or FL when it has nothing to do with them, what can we do to stop stealthers coming???I don't agree with stealther zergs at all myself but that's the way it is at the moment :/

We had nice fights vs some hibs today so don't be so annoyed over 1 or 2 incidents that aren't to do with either guilds.

X

Xeanor

Seriously, what do we do about the stealther adds?

We just kicked the stealther guild from the alliance because they kept adding and it was creating a lot of whine, don't think we're happy with the stealther adds.

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by polkadot
That's because you rock.

You'd be the bard that insta mezzed me.. then dd'ed me, yes? ;o

I rest my case \o/

P

polkadot

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
You'd be the bard that insta mezzed me.. then dd'ed me, yes? ;o

I rest my case \o/

Hmm... possibly - although they're on different quick bars because that is the kind of thing I would do :p

X

Xeanor

Watch out tho! I still got that big bad red round "ADD STEALTHERS" button on my desk! And it's all lit up!

/sarcasm

K

kjel

Nerf Xeanor imo! I want one of those buttons on my desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom