Forgive and forget?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nine out of ten people enjoy gang rape, therefore its perfectly fine.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nine out of ten people enjoy gang rape, therefore its perfectly fine.

Interestingly deep example there, do YOU enjoy gang rape?

Or did that just pop in your head.

In any case, if someone enjoyed gang rape, then it WOULD be alright to that person :D

Try harder.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Just the one, 'The Democratic Tradition: Power and institutions', fascinating stuff I'm sure you'd agree. We are the only course to do exams before xmas here, the faggy economists don't have to do any till Summer. I changed to Politics + Economics for the lulz.

I've had about a billion lectures on the role of institutions over time & in various countries.

It is rather interesting but every lecture seems to be about the same:

British had x, y and z insitution.
Netherlands had w, x & y insitution.
Portugal had v, w & y insitution.

The differences seem very small if you ask me but ofc I can understand how they shape the economy and political power over time! Have you learnt about the Chinese & their crazy way of doing things? :d

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Who's bloody stupid idea was it to start this thread in the first place, thats what I want to know!!

.... :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Super Troll with no drivers license once again dominates driving thread

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Super Troll with no drivers license once again dominates driving thread

Would be quiet threads if we only spoke about things we do ;)

As i told Bugz, i've probably driven more then he has. I'm finnish.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You may have driven more than me/less than me/the same as me. You may have driven in different conditions etc. to what I have or different roads. Because I'm a fresh driver & your only a provisional - the comparison is negligible.

You won't have driven more than some of the older people here who have had driving licenses for years. I'm simply one opinion out of the 20-30 or so who posted.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You may have driven more than me/less than me/the same as me. You may have driven in different conditions etc. to what I have or different roads. Because I'm a fresh driver & your only a provisional - the comparison is negligible.

You won't have driven more than some of the older people here who have had driving licenses for years. I'm simply one opinion out of the 20-30 or so who posted.

True, but there is the thing that the opinion stated has nothing to do with driving :D

Just an opinion on drunk driving judging.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
This has pretty much ceased to be a discussion of the original topic.

I'd suggest folks get back on track or get a mod to lock this thread.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
This thread is too far gone to get back on track, and a lock at this point will inevitably result in multiple polls.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
What's the point of locking a thread, if it's distressing you don't read it.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
While I agree, this thread has gone batshit crazy, I have to wonder: whats the point in closing a topic if its still being actively posted in ?

Its not like we're all at each others throats or anything.

Whats the point in leaving it open? I'd say the point would be to see what comes of it :) More importantly - whats the point in closing it ?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
once you figure that out you will discover the meaning of life my child

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What's the point of locking a thread, if it's distressing you don't read it.

keep it open and lets all post interesting facts

While I agree, this thread has gone batshit crazy, I have to wonder: whats the point in closing a topic if its still being actively posted in ?

Its not like we're all at each others throats or anything.

Whats the point in leaving it open? I'd say the point would be to see what comes of it :) More importantly - whats the point in closing it ?

I am currently drinking a one euro capucchino, it doesn't get any worse than this, unless I accidentally suck off a goat with the clap before I get home:/

interesting fact: the person with the loud headphones near me in the train is listening to the music from the game portal.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
once you figure that out you will discover the meaning of life my child

ITS A LIE !!! TdC's MY FATHER! NOT YOU!!!

unless..

OMG TWO DADS?!?!/ 1//1 1 /././,oneoneonetenonepnmepempem D:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I am currently drinking a one euro capucchino, it doesn't get any worse than this, unless I accidentally suck off a goat with the clap before I get home:/

interesting fact: the person with the loud headphones near me in the train is listening to the music from the game portal.

He listens to what he must, because......he can

C

conacon

What causes people to drink and drive is beyond even my comprehension. What causes people to justify the act of drinking and driving is not worth my comprehension.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What causes people to drink and drive is beyond even my comprehension. What causes people to justify the act of drinking and driving is not worth my comprehension.

Would be fun if someone here justified drink driving :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You said "Also drink driving is okey as long as no-one gets hurt."

That IS a justification for drink-driving lol.

Justify: "how to be reasonable or provide adequate ground for," or "the act of defending or explaining or making excuses for by reasoning"

You are defending drink driving by using the reasoning of 'it is okey as long as no-one gets hurt.'

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I am? errr.....errr.....garage needs cleaning out son. I'll get you an ice cream when you're done :)

But Daaa-ad! I thought you said we were going to conquer the galaxy together today!! :(

*stamps and throws toys*

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Would be fun if someone here justified drink driving :p

Fence off a village. Get everyone out and fill it with politicians. Get them all drunk and leave the keys in a lot of cars.

This would be a situation where I would approve of drunk driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom